Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Bloody Conservatives
  • cranberry
    Free Member

They've only been in power since this morning, and the jobless figures have gone up already:

It's all Cameron's fault

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Would you be really surprised if I told you that this had been done already?

sofatester
    Free Member

I would be 😉

Junkyard
    Free Member

Would you be really surprised if I told you that this had been done already?

What early 80's under Thatcher you mean?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

What early 80's under Thatcher you mean?

Well according to the link : "highest since 1994"

So that'll be John Major then.

It will be interesting to see if the Tories manage to break their previous all time record of over 3 million.

I reckon there's a fair chance – as one Tory chancellor famously once said that unemployment was "a price worth paying" (obviously he wasn't talking about his own unemployment)

tiger_roach
    Free Member

So is the choice between high debt or high employment? Tories worried about debt whilst Labour not so bothered?

Tim
    Free Member

I reckon there's a fair chance – as one Tory chancellor famously once said that unemployment was "a price worth paying" (obviously he wasn't talking about his own unemployment)

Norman Lamont…lovely man 🙁

did anyone spot the 'Right to Work' protestors on the news yesterday? Was i imagining it?

Wasn't it Maggie Snatcher who sold off forestry land (and access) to private owners in the 80's?

Can you imagine losing our trail centres to reduce public spending…..

rs
    Free Member

daveatextremistsdotcouk – Member
    Wasn't it Maggie Snatcher who sold off forestry land (and access) to private owners in the 80's?

Can you imagine losing our trail centres to reduce public spending…..

Could be good… think lots of mini whistlers all over the uk.

tazzymtb

Oh FFS it's all over and done with for now! Can you bunch of political malcontents please talk about something nice and fluffy like bunnies and kittens or how lovely summer is going to be for riding bikes and how yummy haribo are 😀

Waderider
    Free Member

Who is Cameron? I thought Dick Clameron was the new PM. It's his fault.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Bloody Conservatives’ is closed to new replies.