Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)
  • Blimey! What is it with you guys?
  • thejesmonddingo

What makes you think she means water?
    Ian

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

What makes you think she means water?

I think we can take it for granted that "golden showers" are out of the question :o)

thejesmonddingo

She's a woman,take nothing for granted.
    Ian

coffeeking
    Free Member

tinas – pee is mostly water and disolved nitrogen, so nitrogen would be good fertiliser I suppose! Not that it'd be in very large quantities and would be hugely diluted by water, so I suspect the food in the mud you wash off would be more of a problem than the pee.

Clubber – the gas in your ass is a mixture of odorless gases, it's added unpleasantries that give it the smell – bacteria and acids from the "solids" in vapour form. Check out the wiki text…

The gas released during a flatus event frequently has an unpleasant odor which mainly results from low molecular weight fatty acids, such as butyric acid, (rancid butter smell) and reduced sulphur compounds, such as hydrogen sulphide (rotten egg smell) and carbonyl sulphide. All of these components are the result of protein breakdown. The incidence of odoriferous compounds in flatulence emissions increases from herbivores, such as cattle, through omnivores to carnivorous species, such as cats.[citation needed] Such odor can also be caused by the presence of large numbers of microflora bacteria and/or the presence of faeces in the rectum.

i.e. the gas is odourless, the smell is the airborn ****.

Moses

No, the compounds mentioned above are gases. How do you think that they permeate through two layers of clothing?

The bacteria and solids stay in there, or are filtered out by clothing.

Cubed
    Free Member

Ugg – caveman

Not Ugg boots – need i say more

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

FYI hydrogen suphide is just as poisonous as hydrogen cyanide (and for the same reason, it displaces oxygen from haemoglobin) but it is 100,000,000 times smellier :o)

zaskar
    Free Member

cinnamon_girl – Member

I just can't believe what I'm reading these days

You blokes seem to have the most revolting personal habits – not cleaning Camelbak bladder at all, pee'ing in the shower, farting in the office etc etc. The list is endless.

Then you have the audacity to bleat about not being able to find a nice girlfriend – is it any wonder

Guys – just because you love dirtyness, you still need to be house-trained and know what is acceptable behaviour. You're just not cutting it!

I'm sure that the STW girlies will be more than happy to dispense sage advice. On that note, I am donning my suit of armour to deflect the missiles

Just because a few louts on here are 'dirty lazy blokes with bellies who can't get a girlfriend" doesn't mean we all are thank you very much.

Regards

Metrosexual Zaskar 8)

hilldodger
    Free Member

Hah, reckon it's all just a load of pussy-whupped office boys 'ladding it up' on the net really…….

coffeeking
    Free Member

Moses, only two of those compounds are gases, the rest are oils and similar. And unless you have particularly fine-weave fabric you aint going to filtering much.

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Has anyone mentioned what blokes use curtains for yet ? 🙄

Gary_C

Ah,curtains……..

If she's got window blinds,that can cause 'problems'… 😉

Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)

The topic ‘Blimey! What is it with you guys?’ is closed to new replies.