Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 92 total)
  • Blimey! What is it with you guys?
  • barnsleymitch
    Free Member

I'll be the judge of that sir! Now if you'll be so kind as to help me with this damn button…

cinnamon_girl

Well, what can I say? I am seriously wondering whether I should frequent this forum 🙄

Mind you, all the gentlemen guests to CG Towers have been impeccably behaved … or perhaps they are terrified of me 😉

Finally

[tannoy] calling Captain Flashheart to the Chat Forum to dispense etiquette advice [tannoy]

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

or perhaps they are terrified of me

dragon lady warning 🙁

cinnamon_girl

dragon lady warning

Simon – everyone who has met me will tell you I am a fluffy bunny 😉

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I am a fluffy bunny

with razor sharp teef ?

cinnamon_girl

with razor sharp teef ?

I only wear them when sat at the keyboard 🙂

coffeeking
    Free Member

Looks like you're completely out-voted CG, maybe time to re-think your life values? <or just keep quite and not mention them from now on lol>

Whats this about you being a fluffer?

cinnamon_girl

coffeeking – I am what I am … what isn't necessarily the same as I appear on here 😉

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

and have to date failed to slide into reactionary incoherence :o)

You should see it from our point of view, Simon….
    😉

coffeeking
    Free Member

coffeeking – I am what I am … what isn't necessarily the same as I appear on here

What, you mean you're not a fluffer? Damn! 😆

<my original post was, of course, tongue in cheek>

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

You should see it from our point of view, Simon….

I'm usually criticised for being too bleeding heart liberal, not grasping selfinterest!

<my original post was, of course, tongue in cheek>

what in cheek ??

coffeeking
    Free Member

tongue?

wors

Mind you, all the gentlemen guests to CG Towers have been impeccably behaved

😯

and i thought was mine 🙄 😥

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Mind you, all the gentlemen guests to CG Towers have been impeccably behaved

I've been to your house. It's not impossible that I could have farted in the living room and peed in the bath…..
    😯

TijuanaTaxi
    Free Member

My missus bought me an all in one posh coffee machine for my birthday

Very nice, but I only drink tea

clubber
    Free Member

I'm rethinking going on the STW Mendips ride now. Just imagine if during a climb I accidentally farted while in front of C_G 😳

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

errrrr, don't pee in the shower, it blocks the drains (seriosuly!)

The drains slowly block with a mix of fat and hair, but peeing on the mixture fertilises it allowing bacteria to collonise it and turn it into a big sulphurous smelling lump of bits of you and bacterial excrament.

mrsflash
    Free Member

Peterpoddy – as long as you didn't pee in the living room!

jimmy

tinas – and I always blamed the missus for blocking it with her hair. ha.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

LOL @ MrsF!

I think the other guests would have noticed if I did. Although it's hard to keep my farts quiet as well, come to think of it….
    😉

iDave
    Free Member

nothing mentioned by CG is particularly important. If i don't clean my camelbak bladder it only affects me. i could piss in her shower for a year and she wouldn't know, or be affected. farting alone, again, no harm done. there are more pressing issues in life than things that don't affect you. something is only a hygiene issue if it makes you ill. i have a life, maybe you can find one too……

D0NK

thisisnotaspoon is that true? Have you got reputable links to that info?
    Considering the godawful mess I had to clear from the shower trap recently I feel a change of habit is imminent.

Everyone lets off noxious gases but doing it in the presence of others is bad manners, letting out a ripper and being proud of it is just immature school boy behaviour.

PMSL @ jimmys list

iDave
    Free Member

remember when you can smell fart its particles of shit in the air you're breathing – not something i'm keen on if it's origin is some fat hairy phucktard

IanMunro
    Free Member

The drains slowly block with a mix of fat and hair, but peeing on the mixture fertilises it allowing bacteria to collonise it and turn it into a big sulphurous smelling lump of bits of you and bacterial excrament

How is fat going into your shower U bend?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Came accross it whist doing some research for interesting/gross science stuff.

also………
    The red mould/bacteria in your shower is actualy growing on a thin layer of fat washed out of your skin, it's actualy flesh eating (it can live on your skin and eats away at the oil in it) but its too easily killed to do any harm.

D0NK

Bearing in mind what you say they're made of iDave what difference does the origin matter? Do skinny sexy glamour models farts smell of flowers?

crazy-legs

How is fat going into your shower U bend?

What do you think soap is made of…

IanMunro
    Free Member

No red mould in my shower. I jet wash it with piss 🙂

IanMunro
    Free Member

What do you think soap is made of…
    No idea, don't use the stuff.

iDave
    Free Member

D0NK, there are things i'd do with a fit woman that i wouldn't consider with bernard manning

JonEdwards
    Free Member

Well we don't have a shower, so neither of us can piss in it, but Stealthcat can strip paint at 50' when letting rip (which she does frequently and often). There have been times when I've been tempted to nail the duvet to the bedframe to save having to get the stepladder out at 3am to retrieve it from the ceiling.

She cleans the camelbak bladders, cuz I can't be arsed, but I make the coffee (on a poncy machine, which has been one of our better investments), because a) I'm better at it, b) it means she doesn't have to get up so early.

She does have a thing about clean baths, but I can't remember her ever cleaning the bog (despite the comments above) in living memory.

It's all give and take isn't it? Living with a "perfect lady" would get a little bit wearisome.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

well your skin is covered in oil by the end of the day, this gets washed off, some of if goes down the drain, some is deposited in a similar way to limestone in a cave and some sticks to surfaces as the water containg it dries out.

clubber
    Free Member

remember when you can smell fart its particles of shit in the air you're breathing – not something i'm keen on if it's origin is some fat hairy phucktard

That's not really true or at least, not mostly. farts are by the vast majority, just gas – smelly ones at times but gas nonetheless.
    Comedy link from someone with too much time on their hands (probably a STW forum member) with everything you could ever want to know about farts.
    http://www.heptune.com/farts.html

MrsMugsy
    Free Member

guilty of all. and more…

tankslapper
    Free Member

Holy cow!

CG, your not morphing into an RB clone are you?!!!

That was borderline rant 🙂

You will be pleased to know that I have now washed and then evacuated by bladder with boiling hot water…..

😉

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

well your skin is covered in oil by the end of the day

some of us are not so revolted by our own bodies as to feel the need to shower every day :o)

thejesmonddingo

I used to work with Kipper's missus,they are now divorced,she's an interesting shade of orange.Saw Kipper come into the William Hills in Peel square after aquiring some free booze from the cheap supermarket in Peel st,he couldn't work out why the staff threw him out.
    Ian

cinnamon_girl

Well, that does it! I'm going to totter off (in new killer heels) to a non-biking forum with a better class of folk. Just can't believe what a dirty bunch of beggars most of you are.

Invites to CG Towers will only be extended to previously vetted people but that excludes Mr Poddy who had the audacity to boast of his shameful behaviour 😯

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

will only be extended to previously vetted people

should read: "previously wetted", but isn't water dangerous to the skin ?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

So, that's at least three of us from Barnsley on here then – next, world domination!!

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 92 total)

The topic ‘Blimey! What is it with you guys?’ is closed to new replies.