Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Black Friday
  • Jamie
    Free Member

My condolences, to our members from the Emergency Services, who are working tonight.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Friday_%28partying%29

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/the-proper-black-friday-today-whos-avin-it

I’m in though I gave Children’s Emergency a shot for a few hours this morning before all the drunk teenagers started arriving. 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

Aw, crap. Please delete mods.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I would like to add that we were seen in a few minutes and having arrived at 1130ish, we were out of there by around 1330, with drugs and meds.

It’s days like today I’m glad Brizzle has separate EDs for kids and drunks grown-ups.

jota180
    Free Member

Black Friday – isn’t that the day the police are allowed to shoot anyone they like?

Jamie
    Free Member

It’s days like today I’m glad Brizzle has separate EDs for kids and drunks grown-ups.

It seems quite an obvious thing to do really.

Hope the little one is ok.

Black Friday – isn’t that the day the police are allowed to shoot anyone they like?

Don’t think so.

geoffj

How can it be a BLACK Friday when DD’s back? 😀

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Hope the little one is ok.

He’s good – he ignored the memo saying he wasn’t supposed to have a second febrile seizure…not pleasant but having experienced the blind panic of the first, it was easier to stay calm for this one. 😐

Jamie
    Free Member

Give him a clip round the ear from me for not reading the memo.

Kids, eh? Little bastards 8)

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’ve printed out a facemask from that photo of you that I use when I masturbate have.

I’ll wear it while I beat him. Then I’m going out for Black Friday and getting into a fight. I’ll just say I’m from Peterborough but I’ve forgotten everything else.

Jamie
    Free Member

Good stuff. I’ll go hand myself in about 11:30pm then. Just to give you a chance to really go balls out drunk.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

go balls out

#strangest

househusband

I think Jamie really means ‘go balls deep drunk’.

(Doesn’t he?!)

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Doesn’t he?!

Of course he does. He’s just a bit shy here. Check him out on Grindr – he’s a lot looser on there.

househusband

Check him out on Grindr

Don’t need to.

He emailed me a photo; he’s well cute!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

He’s also MINE! 😈

Jamie
    Free Member

He emailed me a photo; he’s well cute!

😀

Which reminds me, I have a half written email I should really finish and send at some point 😳

househusband

He’s also MINE! 😈

If you’re in Bristol and he’s in Cambs then you’re okay – I live too far away to share.

andyl
    Free Member

Did you see this on the news? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-30528266

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Did you see this on the news?

I did Andy…sure I caught it on Points West during the week. I imagine the bad injuries will still have to go to BRI all the same though won’t they? I’d actually like to drive through the centre around 2300 this evening just to see what it’s like. You know it’ll be carnage! 😀

Jamie
    Free Member

Plus you could give some punters a lift home and earn some sneaky cash.

MrOvershoot

jota180 – Member

Not perhaps the best day to post that
    An off-duty police constable who died after he and two colleagues were assaulted in Liverpool city centre may have been recognised as an officer.

Kryton57

Sorry to hear DD. Hope all goes ok with jnr.

wanmankylung
    Free Member

In true Black Eye Friday fashion I do indeed have a black eye, a fat lip, a sore nose, a sore hip, sore knuckles and a sore shin. Tae Kwon Do sparring tonight was bloody brilliant. 😀

colonelwax
    Free Member

I started the other thread and have to say I’ve been out for a bit and n Oxford and it was disappointingly calm. DD, I’ve dealt with brizzle in a professional capacity and they’re ace, hope everything’s alright with you.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

DD, my old prawn and pickle sandwich! Good to see you making an all too rare guest visit.

Hope the little man is OK, after all the fun and games when he arrived, you and your family deserve a break! Hope all is tip top at Casa DD.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Black Friday’ is closed to new replies.