Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Bike's Stolen – Peterborough
  • VassagoJay
    Free Member

Had my garage broken into today and had 3 bikes nicked

Bike 1 – Small Specialized Stumpy (grey) with red Reba's, XTR levers/shifters, LX chainset, xt gearing, carbon easton bars and a bloody great Hamax child seat attached to the back.

Bike 2 – Small Giant XTC grey with bombers, XT brakes, Hope hubs 717's,XT drivetrain

Bike 3 – Large Cannondale badboy, XT hydraulics, On-one 29er wheels, Carbon bars

Can any local people keep a look out. stolen from Hampton Hargate.

The XTC didn't have a chain on it so god knows what they did with that.

Luckily the bad boy had a puncture this morning so I took my Vassago to work !! now I know why I keep my Ti pipedream in the house most the time

tails
    Free Member

i live in between boro and cambs so i'll keep my eyes peeled and my bike indoors.

andrewh
    Free Member

I'm in south Lincs so I'll keep an eye open. Any pics?

VassagoJay
    Free Member

I dont have any pics of the bikes 🙁 I have only just finished building the Bad boy up !

They left behind 2 Ti frame's, 853 Inbred frame, Fuji cx bike amongst many other spares (frames forks wheels etc) so looks like they just grabbed what they could.

Happened in daylight and nobody saw a thing.

runswithscissors

will keep an eye out for you…

stumpy01

Sorry to hear that, I will keep an eye out (I live just north of Peterborough).

I'm sure when Hampton was first built it was quite a nice area to live, but I hear more & more bad things about crime there.
    We are looking to move & considered Hampton but it just seems that there's lots of crime there – as with lots of other area's in Peterborough.

VassagoJay
    Free Member

stumpy01, considering the size of Hampton the crime is pretty low, since they build the bridge from Orton to Hampton crime has gone up though.
    The crime rate in the Ortons is pretty high but since the bridge was built they seem to like the rich pickings in Hampton.

sofaking
    Free Member

seems bike theft is really on the up at thee moment.

stamford here so will keep my eyes peeled

letmetalktomark

Buggers 👿

I live in Suffolk and regularly ride in Brandon/Thetford.

Will keep an eye out and will check the free paper etc.

VassagoJay
    Free Member

Cheers guy's, I don't really hold much hope of getting them back but I still harbour the thought that I might find out who has been rummaging about in my property.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Bike's Stolen – Peterborough’ is closed to new replies.