Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • bikes in north holland
  • trail_rat
    Free Member

where to aquire one that isnt 400 euro …..

ill be over there for a couple of months with work and i cant get a full size bike over with me – but i am looking for a used folder … how ever

higthepig and others live over there so thought you guys might know where youd pick up a used bike in holland ?

based in anna paulowna in the very north but can travel !

higthepig
    Free Member

Where I am in the south, we have RD4 shops, which are council run recycling places. They sell everything from toys, furniture, old stereo stuff to bikes. Hopefully they should have something similar where you are going oop north. You can get second hand bikes at most bike shops here, they seem quite expensive for what they are, but I suppose you could sell it back for the same money if you ‘improve’ it and are a bit savvy. Good luck. 🙂

trail_rat
    Free Member

den helder is the nearest big town , but go to alkmaar most weekends to take the colleagues to a drinking hole !

tried the shops there – basic bikes are more expensive there than a taxed tested car here …..

trail_rat
    Free Member

any more for any more – leaving sunday – got a 10km each way commute on a very quiet road cum cycle path – would be very nice to get a bike – was drooling at it every day last time i was there!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘bikes in north holland’ is closed to new replies.