Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Bike training (jumps and drops)
  • JEngledow
    Free Member

Having looked through the pics on the big drop offs thread I’ve realised how shit I am at jumps and drops, so I’d like to do a skills day to help my confidence (especially on doubles/gaps). I’ve already looked at the UK Bike Skills website and was wondering if there are any others available within about an hour and a half of West Oxfordshire, before I bite the bullet and part with some cash?! Thanks.

RobHilton
    Free Member

If there are they’re unlikely to be as worthwhile.

It sounds expensive before you do it 😉

roverpig

Teaching is a funny thing. Good teachers have a knack of adapting their style to suit the student, but we all have some that we get on with better than others. So, it’s pretty much impossible for anybody on an internet forum to say what teacher is going to suit you. However, by all accounts Tony is pretty good at his job.

welshfarmer

We did the Jumps and drops course with Pro Ride Guides at the Forest of Dean.

http://prorideguides.com/pages/air-time/

Highly recommended. I was out riding the DH tracks there last night in the dark and getting fair air. No way on earth I would have been doing it had I not done the course last Autumn

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Bike training (jumps and drops)’ is closed to new replies.