Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Bike deprivation blues… Help!
  • fr0sty125
    Free Member

So last Tuesday I had a nice tumble on my bike and destroyed my front wheel and fork. At the time I wasn’t that bothered because I was already in the process of getting a new On-One 456 Evo on the cycle to work scheme however work are taking forever to process my application. All going well, I’m also going to get a Titus El Guapo frame this weekend which I plan to build up.

Anyway I have no bike I don’t know when I will have a bike and I’m going absolutely crazy. All I want to do is ride, right now I would would ride anything even a Argos thing with cantis. This is made even worse by the fact that when I stop exercising I miss the endorphin and stuff so I feel pretty crap. I’m also fustrated as I’m not getting my training in so when I get back on the bike my fitness will be down!

Rant over any suggestions to help me with my blues? Maybe I should just be told to man up and that my problems are nothing compared to others.

Junkyard
    Free Member

my ribs are cracked your problem will be solved sooner than mine

fr0sty125
    Free Member

Junkyard – lazarus
    my ribs are cracked your problem will be solved sooner than mine

That is a good start, your right at least I’m not in pain with every breath and agony when I laugh. I cracked my ribs in a fall about 6 years ago so I feel for you, hope you have a quick recovery!

trail_rat
    Free Member

Im living in nigeria till july 4th i have bike deprivation- 40-40-55hours on the bike in march april and may. June 3 hours runing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Bike deprivation blues… Help!’ is closed to new replies.