Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Bike computer heart monitor and cadence
  • Xylene
    Free Member

I like being able to see data after riding. I’m quite taken with run keeper and its tracking of my ride.

Any recommendations for a bike computer, heart monitor and cadence sensor. Up to a few hundred GBP is fine, preferably one that gives me access to the data afterwards.

I saw the magellan GPS 500 – but it appears to just be US maps on there.

I have a Note 2, but I don’t think it likes to play with BT Smart devices.

MSP

Although I would go for the edge 810, that might be more than you want to spend.

nutsnvolks
    Free Member

Id go for this…comes with OS 1:50 mapping as well as hrm and cadence sensor

Garmin Edge 810 Enduro Trail Bundle

muddydwarf
    Free Member

How much do you want to spend?
    The Mio cyclo 505 HC is a full GPS system that tracks your HR, cadence and other data then uploads it through WiFi to the Mioshare website (that itself can be linked to strava & endomondo) so you can study your data to your hearts content!
    Very easy to use ( I can use it!) and comes with UK/Ireland & European maps.
    The cheaper option – that I took – was to buy the standard Cyclo 505 and then buy the HR strap & cadence monitor separately as then you aren’t paying for all the European maps.
    Standard 505 is around £280 at the moment I think.

Xylene
    Free Member

That mio is the same as the magellan. Thanks for that.

I can get that in the US for 290, just wish there was a way to put other maps on it

muddydwarf
    Free Member

It has two different mapping systems – only found that out recently – but as ive only used one I don’t know what the other is like.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Bike computer heart monitor and cadence’ is closed to new replies.