Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Bike Cleaning Questions
  • dogg
    Free Member

Do you need it testing!!!!!!

dogg
    Free Member

Do you need it testing!!!!!!

ltheisinger
    Free Member

Done.

HermanShake
    Free Member

Bang. And the questionnaire is complete.

I’m not Barry Scott.

RealMan
    Free Member

Done it.

Although I’ll have to see it to believe it that you don’t need to use a brush when the bikes covered in mud. For example

monkey_nutz
    Free Member

Done. Realman, liking the deep sectoin wheel!

damo2576
    Free Member

@dogg – if I can make something worth testing then certainly I’ll be looking for volunteers!

@RealMan – Hmmm. That might need a bit of a brush. Or a sulphuric acid dip tank!

Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

Job Done! 🙂

dogg
    Free Member

Keep me posted be glad to help good luck…..

damo2576
    Free Member

Thanks for all the responses, really great feedback.

Any others want a go?

Here’s the link again Survey

Will only take 2/3 mins and dont forget the £50 draw for one lucky winner!

damo2576
    Free Member

Had a really great response, thanks.

If you’re interested in any of the aggregated data I’ll be posting some on my blog here

You can also follow my dev progress here

Will likely close survey this week and announce winner towards the end of the week.

Thanks!

sparkingchains
    Free Member

Done. Again, I’d be interested to use a cleaner that requires no brush or little brush work.

Good luck.

damo2576
    Free Member

Done. Again, I’d be interested to use a cleaner that requires no brush or little brush work.

Good luck.

Thanks. Its definitely possible, just a questions of price, material compatibility and post use performance (eg no streaking or residue etc).

Follow me on twitter which is where I’ll update on products and look for testers etc.

Thanks!

Nezbo
    Free Member

Done…

diz

Done – hope it helps.

ace_sparky
    Free Member

Done

bellerophon
    Free Member

Done

GaVgAs
    Free Member

done 😉

Kbrembo
    Free Member

Done…

ampthill

Bumpydone

damo2576
    Free Member

Hi all,

If you’re interested in being a tester of some free samples, hopefully soon to be ready for testing, please leave a comment over on my blog.

Here!

Thanks

damo2576
    Free Member

Ok, so as promised I have made the draw and the lucky winner has been emailed – check your email!

I’ve asked the winner for their permission to announce here before I do as I though it was the right thing to do – I’m sure however they’ll want to brag!

So well done to the winner, and thanks to everyone for the great response -it was really fantastic – nearly 500 responses which the statisticians amongst you will know is a great sample size and gives me a good confidence interval.

If you didn’t complete the survey, you still can, it’s just the draw that is now closed. The survey is here and takes less than 3 mins. http://bikecleaning.questionpro.com

Everything is progressing well, moving from sucessful lab test to tests in the wild this weekend, you can follow progress on my blog here, I’ll also show some aggregated survey results there which are quite interesting: http://dirtwork.posterous.com

And on twitter here: http://twitter.com/DirtWorkUK

Would be great to keep you involved.

Thanks again

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘Bike Cleaning Questions’ is closed to new replies.