Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Big thanks to Rose UK…
  • DrP

Ordered the cheapo XT brakes over a year ago, from the German site.

Had some issue with them (OK- calliper leaked on the front, lever broke on the rear a few months later!!)

Sent them to Fin, the UK face of Rosebikes – the front got sorted fine, and fixed brake returned back to me.
    The rear had been “with Madison” for almost 2 months – Fin had had enough so ordered me a brand new rear XT (oddly, from CRC?!).

I feel we all to often hear about bad service so I thought I’d post a public “thanks” to Fin Paton for helping sort all this out – it seems Madison have been on a go slow over Christmas!!

That is all – get back to the snow fights people…

DrP

coatesy
    Free Member

We very rarely get anything replaced by Madison, normally get a credit against our account to cover a replacement purchase, and normally very quick too. I guess they can’t do that if the offending item hasn’t been bought via them as it leaves them out of pocket until Shimano sort their end out.

GrahamS

I mailed Rose yesterday with some questions about my potential new CX bike and they replied within minutes agreeing to the group set changes I wanted at no extra cost.

Impressive customer service.

jkomo

Great feedback, I will price up my groupset and brakes with them.
    Do they do any discount codes or sales, or should I just get on with it?

honourablegeorge

I had the same – you seem to be less displeased about the 2-month wait than I was. Not Rose’s fault, I guess.

rondo101
    Free Member

You can get €10 off if you “like” them on facebook, but I’ve never seen promotional offers like my inbox has been spammed with from Wiggle/CRC/Ribble et al over the last 3 months.

They discount end-of-line stuff to fantastic prices, but just don’t seem to publicise it. You have to be lucky enough to be browsing their wares to find them.

theblackmount
    Free Member

It took 2 months to sort – am I missing something? Doubt I’d be pleased but hey ho.

footstomper
    Free Member

Have used Rose on a number of occasions and always had great service, as Graham S said they are usually very fast at responding to emails 😀

awh
    Free Member

And Fin clears the fallen trees from the trails around Bath 🙂

crftom
    Free Member

Why should Madison have to fix your grey import brake????

DezB
    Free Member

How do you know they are grey imports?

warpcow
    Free Member

crftom – Member
    Why should Madison have to fix your grey import brake????

Because part of their agreement as UK distributor for Shimano requires them to honour Shimano’s international warranty?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Big thanks to Rose UK…’ is closed to new replies.