Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Big company, bigger service
  • mikey-simmo
    Free Member

I sent my 07 Epic’s shock in to Specialized for a service. TF quoted me 2 weeks wait. Got a call from Specialized saying they were NOT going to service the shock. I have to say my heart sank. Not service it but replace it with a brand new unit, since they’ve improved it so much since it was built! WHAT?! So new shock for the price of a service – I wish my garage thought the same about fixing my car.

stumpy01

Nice one!

Replaced my 2001 Stumpjumper fsr with a 2010 Stumpjumper fsr & while it was mainly due to how the bike rode, it’s good to know that you have the great back-up that Specialized seem to provide.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Specialized in losing mikey-simmo’s shock shocker!

Only messin’. I’ve never bought a full bike for ages, but Spesh’s warranty and customer service would make them top choice me thinks.

Dawnrazor
    Free Member

A far different experience when the shock on my 2010 stumpjumper got sent back. Away to Specialized then Mojo for almost 4 weeks, then told that the shock will have to go back in 5 weeks time to Mojo when they get the replacement part in.

For now I just have to keep topping it up with air and live with it blowing through the travel. Overall I’m pretty unimpressed with Specialized.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Big company, bigger service’ is closed to new replies.