Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Big Bike Bash – THANK YOU's
  • adi66
    Free Member

Thought that I’d spare a few mins to try and start a THANK YOU thread for everyone involved with the organisation and running of BBB – The whole Avon Tyrell crew, Uk Youth, Sponsors, catering, Beer bloke (who had the slowest cider tap EVER – suppose it added to the anticipation lol) and not forgetting the lovelly Nick #worldclassaccident – who i’ve never met before so wasnt sure if he was pissed on Sat AM or just a bit “eccentric” lol – I did eventually work out that he was pissed for most of the weekend 🙂

From the moment we turned up (late Friday) we had a blast, my 2 lil boys loved it, especially being able to do the lake jump ! Young Charlie (4 years old) wanted to do it, again, and again, and it made his day to win a prize for “Youngest ever lake Jumper” !

The XC race course was a energy sapper, especially in the dark, the atmosphere was relaxed, and very informal, and felt safe (Kids, bikes etc) Prize giving / winning strategy was awesome, and how all prize ceremony’s should be ran.

LOVED IT ALL – THE SMITHS WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR 🙂

IHN
    adi66
    Free Member

IHN

ta

😳

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Big Bike Bash – THANK YOU's’ is closed to new replies.