Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Bianchi frames
  • Bianchi-Boy
    Free Member

Anyone know of a LBS with a 55 cm top tube Bianchi in Celeste for sale, new or S/H. Alloy or Carbon.

Have a Record groupset looking for a new home.

bikeneil
    Free Member

I don’t.

Sandwich

I don’t either but I do have a frame that groupset would fit just nicely on!

julianwilson
    Free Member

Rockets and rascals in Plymouth had a via nirone full campag build in celeste and i am sure it was 54 seat tube (which is 55/56 top tube iirc)
    This was a couple of months ago and it was well discounted, sell parts to fund the frame?
    The shop are hosting/marshalling/arranging a 100mile sportive/gran fondo this weekend though so don’t expect much detail from them if you phone on sunday!

Bianchi-Boy
    Free Member

Thanks JW will call them asap.

Sandwich, what frame is it? Email in profile for details.

sheck

Doesn’t help at all, but I’ve just built an Infinito CV in that size…. Can’t decide whether it’s a fast bike that happens to be exceptionally comfy or a comfy bike that happens to be exceptionally comfy! Either way I’m very impressed

julianwilson
    Free Member

https://www.facebook.com/groups/150658971765826/?fref=ts

Url button on here crashes my browser, but on our local buy/sell facebook page there is a 54cm via nirone in celeste, carbon seatstays with oldish 10sp ultegra/fsa/noatec wheels. Personally i think he is asking a bit much for it but again you could sell the parts to fund the frame.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Bianchi frames’ is closed to new replies.