Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Beyond Hamsterley GPX files
  • Xylene
    Free Member

The Beyond Hamsterley site points me to Tracklogs website to get their routes, however the downloads don't load up in the newest tracklogs and appear to be corrupted. Nor are they importable into MemoryMaps.

Does anybody have the routes that they can email or point me in the direction of where to download working ones?

I emailed the Beyond Hamsterley writer, but he hasn't replied, is he still around?

shedfull
    Free Member
    Xylene
    Free Member

Had a look before there and couldn't find them, unless I was being a spoon.

shedfull
    Free Member

Try this. Hopefully one or two of the routes might be useful.

Cheers,

Ian

GWick
    Free Member

I had the same problem. I downloaded the tracklogs trial so I could contact their user support.

Basically told me there was a problem with the files and that they would be taking them down.

Xylene
    Free Member

Have you had any luck contacting the author of the guide?

tinribz
    Free Member

It takes about 5 minutes to plot a route on your PC from the map. Wots the problem with doing that then transferring it? Plus you will memorise some of it in the process.

NobbyNomad
    Free Member

Quirrel – I personally know the author of the guides as he rides out with my club quite often. I'll forward him your note and hopefully he'll get in touch. Hows about picking up a trusty OS map in the meantime though and leaving the tech at home!!

Xylene
    Free Member

Nobby and tinribz – Having followed a route at the weekend from the guide that wasn't clear to me, I missed off half the ride and ended up going back by road.

neilthewheel

Hi All, The Author here! Sorry not to have replied to emails but I've been away for 2 weeks. The Tracklogs download does seem to be causing some problems. Anybody who wants copies of the GPS files can email me and I'll send them out direct. There's a link to me on the Beyond Hamsterley website.
    Sorry you got lost Quirrel – where was that?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Beyond Hamsterley GPX files’ is closed to new replies.