Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Best website for cheap flights?
  • jj55

Now that it’s started to rain (pah!), it’s time for me to book my flight to Spain for my summer hols. Which web-site do you use??

bwoolymbr
    Free Member

Travel Zoo Has really cheap last minute deals all over and does flights/hotels etc separately too.

If that doesn’t float your boat, you could just Google the likes of Easyjet, Ryanair, Jet2 and BMI Baby and see who’s cheapest.

nbt

skyscanner.net checks all the cheap flight places

Trekster

I just go into my local independent travel agent who can do it much easier and usually cheaper than I can faffing around on the net for hrs

oldcoops
    Free Member

skyscanner.net checks all the cheap flight places

+1, but have had some good deals through travell zoo as well

anto164
    Free Member

skyscanner is who i go through for searching for flights.

eugeo81
    Free Member

+1 on sky scanner to find out which airline/cost combo.. but then i go direct to the chosen airline website to book the flight

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

bravofly.com

jj55

Ta!

cristinaaloha
    Free Member

definitely directflights.com , cheapest rates on flights I’ve ever seen. For both long haul and short

breatheeasy
    Free Member

Always worth checking the mainline carriers like British Airways too. they are often competitive. Bear in mind some of the low cost carriers don’t fly to the main airports so add in extra costs for transport when you’re there, plus all their sneaky checkin fees, baggage fees etc. etc..

lunge

I think I can smell spam…

McHamish
    Free Member

I think I can smell spam…

Hmmm…the force is strong in this one.

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Best website for cheap flights?’ is closed to new replies.