Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Best not to stand at the front!
  • Harry_the_Spider

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THtghiRuy3w&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Bing
    Free Member

😯

psychle
    Free Member

Blanks surely? Though would still kill you at that range you’d think? ’tis blanks what did Brandon Lee on the set of The Crow wasn’t it?

wwaswas

the wadding from a blank’s still enough to blow your hat off though 🙂

they had bayonets fixed too, in true Corporal Jones stylee.

LoCo
    Free Member

haha hardly moved at all, trained well then 😯

McHamish
    Free Member

Definately a blank…

But by keeping his cool and hardly flinching…he gets toughest man of the year award.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Blanks surely? Though would still kill you at that range you’d think? ’tis blanks what did Brandon Lee on the set of The Crow wasn’t it?

No. As I recall no armourer was around, and they shot one scene with ‘dummy’ rounds in the gun. The dummy rounds were made by pulling the bullet out of a live cartridge, dumping the powder, and then re-inserting the bullet leaving the primer in the cartridge case unstruck and live.

At some unknown time some unknown person played with the gun and fired it, which ignited the primer in the case causing the bullet to leave the case with enough force to jam half way down the gun’s barrel.

And now someone loads the gun with blanks for the next scene. Blank in chamber + bullet in barrel = as good as a live round.

Basically just piss poor sloppy firearms handling all round.

McHamish
    Free Member

Basically just piss poor sloppy firearms handling all round.

I’m sure their sargeant had some ‘constructive feedback’ for him when they got back to barracks…probably along these lines;

WARNING: NSFW or children or easily offended.
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUc62jD-G0o[/video]

CountZero

Bloomin’ heck, I jump worse than that if someone comes up behind me while I’m running my machine with earplugs in.
    Respect.

parkesie
    Free Member

Id of turned round a beat the living shit out the guy.

Tom83

Jebus!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Best not to stand at the front!’ is closed to new replies.