Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Best deal on Ron Hill Tracksters?
  • higgo
    Free Member

Size XL, colour unimportant (they’re for running, most of which I do either in the dark or where people don’t know me!)

Cheapness good.

Alternatives considered but not proper running ‘tights’ – I do have some standards and consideration for others.

wwaswas

Ron Hill Tracksters…I do have some standards

they’re standards Jim, but not as we know them.

😉

DrJ

higgo
    Free Member

Should I be grateful I can’t display that image, DrJ?

wwaswas

depends if you’re a Max Wall looky-likey or not Higgo…

higgo
    Free Member

I’d have to let others be the judge of that.

It’s a sad truth that there simply isn’t a good look for the bigger bloke running in the winter – Ron Hill’s are amongst the ‘least worst’.

kinda666
    Free Member

Go outdoors usually have good deals on Ron Hills if youve got one near you?

london_lady
    Free Member

recently ordered a pair from amazon for £12

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

The water reppelant bikester ones are arround £17 on ebay, just ordered 3 pairs as I wear them in preferance to leg warmers.

surfer
    Free Member

Ron Hills are great. You cant kill them with a stick!

higgo
    Free Member

Call off the search, people.

I found some for £10.94 posted on EBay. And they’re blue with yellow piping too – a new combo for me. Might have a pint tonight to celebrate!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

And they’re blue with yellow piping too

Team it with a navy blazer and you’ll look like the cavalry. Btw, JJB are doing a 3 for 2 sale on everything in store, which I found out last night when I finally bit the bullet and got a high viz jacket. Came out with Nike “proper running tights” (as you’d call them). Really sexy they feel…

avdave2

Ron Hills are great. You cant kill them with a stick!

I was wondering why anyone might be looking for a new pair, I guess higgo must have a very big stick.

TheBrick
    Free Member

Ron hill tracksters rule

MrOvershoot

And they’re blue with yellow piping too – a new combo for me. Might have a pint tonight to celebrate!

Pair them with that purple base layer & orange top you have and I would say you have a winning combo 😉

I guess higgo must have a very big stick.

I think his weapon of choice is an axe, well he does seem to have a bit of an thing about them!!

higgo
    Free Member

Actually today’s running top was blue with yellow sides (Aldi special).

I shall have to be careful not to wear it with the new tracksters in case I’m accused of ‘matching’.

jimmy

As much as I’ve resisted Ron Hills for winter walking / climbing, pals use them and you know what, they really do the job and don’t look that bad.

Hmmm, £10.94 you say….

nicko74

Ooof – why would you? Many years ago I wore tracksters, and never again. Since then I’ve always run in shorts, even in winter. Although this year I think I may, just, be tempted by some running tights 😕

Mind you, you can legitimately shove socks down the front and claim ‘it’s just for warmth’ if anyone cottons on! 🙂

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Best deal on Ron Hill Tracksters?’ is closed to new replies.