Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • before you throw out your knackered innertubes…I'm on the scrounge
  • tpbiker
    Free Member

Hi all,

Am about to attempt to make one of those Getto tubeless inflaters that someone kindly posted on here. Only problem is that I don’t have any old innertubes kicking about. Not adverse to buying some from the shop but it strikes me as a bit of a waste of 10 quid to buy them then cut out the valves.

So before I do, does anyone have any old ripped tubes lying about that they’d like to donate (only need the valves so rest of the conditon irrelevant). Eternal gratitude will follow, as will postage costs if required.

Cheers folks

avdave2

Love to help but if I send them to you what am I supposed to restrain the gimp with?

tpbiker
    Free Member

Actually now you come to mention it, I may have a few old ones in the dungeon that I can recycle…

🙂

Kit
    Free Member

How many do you need and what kind of valves? I’ve got around 20 assorted tubes sitting in the garage – I can go have a rummage when I get a chance. £1 a tube to cover postage?

tang
    Free Member

Link to inflator please! I have a small hill of rubber.

tpbiker
    Free Member

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/ghetto-tubeless-inflator-total-cost-9p

there you go…

watch not to kill yourself when trying it for the first time mind…

b1galus
    Free Member

i have some here in edinburgh that you could collect

russjp
    Free Member

I’m a postie and fix our fleet of bikes before going on delivery. I normally get through a load of 24 & 26″ schrader tubes. Can put them in a box for you if you cover postage. Or pop down to your local delivery office and ask to speak to bike mechanic and see if he can keep any old tube for you.

muddodger
    Free Member

Boyes or pound shops sell ’em for a pound, funnily enough. got to be easier and cheaper than have someone post one to you….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘before you throw out your knackered innertubes…I'm on the scrounge’ is closed to new replies.