• This topic has 15 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by beej.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Beer related PSA – M&S
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

If you haven’t been in recently, go! Some truly excellent beers from some truly excellent breweries such as Sambrook’s, Siren, Dark Star, Woodforde’s, Hogsback, and more.

Great to see such a lot of great British beer!

Cougar

Nicely, I’ll have a look. Thanks.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Some of their own brand is good stuff too – brewed by the Meantime Brewery in that there London

Yes, I know they sold themselves to ‘The Man’ (SAB Miller) very recently, but it’s not changed their brewing values so far

1-shed
    Free Member

Or better still, get yourself into Booths supermarket up north a beer drinkers delight.

hughjardon
    Free Member

Drinking some at this very moment that the Mrs got me from M&S, the excellent Sharp’s Atlantic which I’ve been on the lookout for after a Cornwall trip a couple of months ago.

cynic-al
    Free Member

One word:

Aldi supermarket.

/THREAD CLOSED.

beej

A lot of the M&S branded stuff is just repackaged. M&S Citra is Oakham’s Citra, The M&S Southwold Summer IPA is Adnams American IPA.

JulianA
    Free Member

Handy, CFH, thanks. Just so happens we have an M and S at our new local garage!

brocks
    Free Member

A nice shop opened near me called keel am farm shop nice range of beers all brewed in yorkshire

Coyote
    Free Member

Al’s on the money. ALDI is spot on for beer. Good prices too!

Also recently found out that B&M Bargains sell beer to. Cleaned the Bolton branch out of Bombardier Burning Gold a couple of weeks ago. Rude not to at £1.09 a bottle.

globalti
    Free Member

I’ve just enjoyed a bottle of Ilkely Brewery’s Mary Jane, a superb pale hoppy session bitter at 3.5% and possibly the best bottled beer in terms of likeness to the draft version that I’ve ever tasted.

docrobster
    Free Member

globalti- me too!

CountZero

Is this in the M&S Foodstore places, or full M&S stores? Reason I ask is there’s a new M&S Foodstore opening in Chippenham, next door to TK Maxx.

kelvin

The Citra is amazing.

igm

globalti – Member
    I’ve just enjoyed a bottle of Ilkely Brewery’s Mary Jane, a superb pale hoppy session bitter at 3.5% and possibly the best bottled beer in terms of likeness to the draft version that I’ve ever tasted.

As in “Thou’s bin a courtin’…” or “Last dance with…” he wondered…

beej

I found the full selection in a Foodstore.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Beer related PSA – M&S’ is closed to new replies.