Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Beckham doc…on now
  • plumslikerocks
    Free Member

Seems to come across OK. MrsB not do much…..”what are you hoping to do with your hair?…..I can’t go to humid countries…..”

Anyway, most importantly, what motorbikes are they riding? I like em.

dknwhy

Triumph scrambler I think?

johndoh
    Free Member

I’ve always wanted to ‘fillay’ a fish.

FFS.

stanfree
    Free Member

I like Beckham , he seems like a good guy. I think he has been fortunate that his looks and image have made his career. As with most others I’m not so keen on his missus.

chewkw
    Free Member

Why not get another biker rather than him?

Spread the wealth around and not just concentrate on a guy who already has enough money.

🙄

p/s: Switching to ITV on Road rage and cyclist now …

brakes
    Free Member

God this is dull.
    Someone wake me up when he gets eaten by a crocodile.

plumslikerocks
    Free Member

I get the impression there are some VERY uptight health and safety people in the background, keeping the insurers happy!

Did you see the number of people who came running when he ran out of speed on that muddy climb?!

wrightyson
    Free Member

Top bloke.

chewkw
    Free Member

plumslikerocks – Member
    Did you see the number of people who came running when he ran out of speed on that muddy climb?!

Yes, what a bunch of nannies. Saw that then when they went into the jungle that’s when I switched channel.

No doubt he is a top bloke but he is not the only one in the entire country so why not give others the chance? Bloody nanny state.

🙄

bikebouy
    Free Member

Sooooooo, you lot chose to watch a programme scripted by idiots to be watched by Idi……..

When there was a superb programme on BBC4 about the Whaling Industry..

*Tuts 🙄

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

I felt a tad sorry for him when he tried to explain to the South American Indian chief bloke that his job and most of his adult life had consisted of trying to kick a ball past eleven people into a net.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

he is what the public expect and what the media want, it’s well within his power to be the opposite, but neither of them are educated enough to see it, let alone carry it out.

chewkw
    Free Member

bikebouy – Member
    When there was a superb programme on BBC4 about the Whaling Industry..

Japan has just resumed whaling so what is the world going to do? Shout at them?

The only way to stop whaling is to sink a few ships while any other methods are simply hot air.

It’s a bit like trying to stop poachers innit. Shoot the lot of them.

🙄

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

He always comes across very well, a nice well rounded fella from a good family. The bit at the end though, when he’s talking about not having any days off for months? Gimme a break mate, that’s entirely in your hands.

nuke

Seems like a good bloke to me and there was a bit of banter between him and his mates. Prog was a bit slow though…pre-jungle back-story went on and there was a lot of to camera stuff which came across a bit whiny about how he hasn’t been able to do stuff like this and how it would be great if know one recognised him…yeah yeah 🙄

passtherizla
    Free Member

Just pointless viewing. He’s boring. Seen countless others do a better job of shows like that for years.

Felt a little sorry for him with his very own fun police following him around.

I’m not really surprised though, people love to see celebrities doing all sorts of boring shit. It’s better than big brother.

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

Fell asleep half way through it. Thought it was an over-stylised boring David Beckham ‘i’m just a normal bloke’ advert. Everything seemed as if it was a bit too contrived. Even the choice of bikes were style over substance.

johndoh
    Free Member

Compared to that Ewan MacGregor and Charlie Borman one (The Long Way Round?) it was sanitised rubbish.

Which is a shame because I do think he comes across as a pretty decent guy really.

And I was only watching it as my wife was watching it and we were eating dinner (ensuring TV Brownie Points in readiness for the World Cup and Tour) 😉

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Beckham doc…on now’ is closed to new replies.