Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Beautiful weather – anyone out?
  • souldrummer
    Free Member

Popped out for a quick blast on my DB Alpine on the North Downs. First time I’d ridden it this year, as I have been riding my Soul during winter which has mud tyres on it. I had forgotten what a lot of fun the Alpine is. Totally overkill for todays ride but well worth it for the fun I had and the smile I had on my face when I came back.

Burchy1
    Free Member

Cracking 40km ride yesterday taking in all the best bits of Lustleigh Cleave and made it 2-2 in the clearances contest on the cleaver trail.

Haldon today for a blast round some wooded singletrack. Best weekend in ages!

makkag
    Free Member

pottered around on a solo ride for 49 miles today out at 11 am just in at 6 , stopped at 5 pub’s , no map no route just saw the weather and went out and spun the cogs .. so much to do in the house but could not refuse those clear skys.. headphone in buzzing

Nipper99
    Free Member

Brechfa Gorlech trail – half time bananna sat in the sun watching a pair of buzzards just larking about on the thermals. Great.

hugor
    Free Member

Amazing riding in the Quantocks today.
    You don’t have to go very far to accumulate alot of elevation gain.

Bernaard
    Free Member

3 1/2 hour blast round Woburn this morning. Never been, and really enjoyed it.
    Then 2hrs fettling in the sunshine, in prep for the new frame arrival 😀

stanfree
    Free Member

Innerleithen xc route with a couple of very steep off piste bits thrown in. Beautiful day and very busy with the uplift . Sadly burger van had bolted by the time we came down.

stratman
    Free Member

Gentle pootle along the Manifold trail with the family. Sun shone, oatcakes were good.

thecrookofdevon

Pitmedden was excellent. Most of the trees have been cleared. Trails dry almost dusty. Then went on to Tentsmuir to meet up with the family for a barbecue. Even got to ride a horse for a bit!

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Beautiful weather – anyone out?’ is closed to new replies.