Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • beards
  • crezzy

ive been cultavating my beard now for 3 months , its a nice ginger curly work of art problem is im getting a road bike does this mean i will have to shave it as well as take the ears tail and peak of my helmet and diguse the fact that im useing mtb spds instead of road spd neck breakers

IA

Get a fake latex chin and disguise the beard? Perhaps sculpted in aero fashion?

crezzy

do you think my beard could be classed as a crumple zone

flebby
    Free Member

I shaved my 3month beard off yesterday coincidentally.
    That’s all really.

allthepies
    Free Member

ginger ? commiserations etc.

nickwatson
    Free Member

Convert the road bike to single speed, then you can keep both.

sc-xc

There’s two types of people that wear beards. Sex pests and idiots.

Andyhilton
    Free Member

You can keep it if you can dish out the pain. Same applies if you have hairy legs.

crezzy

tut tut allthepies i bet your the type of person who does like watching sheep get there freak on

TheBrick
    Free Member

sc-xc – Member

My girlfriend is working in Hong Kong for year. I am growing a bear while she is away. She say I look like an idiot, she has also call me a sex pest. But which is better?

Personally I am aiming for a Taliban look.

crezzy

sounds like a good plan that does nick ,dont fancy 52/18 though

epicyclo

I don’t understand shaving – why would a man want to look like a pre-pubescent boy?

Andyhilton
    Free Member

cos the pro’s do it.

sc-xc

TheBrick…I’m not going to argue with anyone that can grow a bear.

GW
    Free Member

I don’t understand beards – why would a man want to look like[b] the sex life of[/b] a pre-pubescent boy?

epicyclo

GW – Member
    I don’t understand beards – why would a man want to look like the sex life of a pre-pubescent boy?

Ok, you don’t seem to shave.

Now tell us why are you trying to look attractive to men with beards?
    🙂

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Beards = good
    Ginger beards = even better

GW
    Free Member

Ok, you don’t seem to shave.

😯

getting a little (more) creepy now.

crezzy

My beard looks even better once the sun has bleached it abit ,the women have always loved my toned body and weathered looks

ronjeremy
    Free Member

sc-xc – Member

Does that make me two people or do I have a split personality?

Kudos to the TheBrick, how do you grow a bear??

rOcKeTdOg

[Quote]sc-xc – Member There’s two types of people that wear beards. Sex pests and idiots [/quote]

Cursed with only being able to grow bum fluff SC-XC? Did Mr puberty miss you out?

sc-xc

Not at all RD…but the general consensus is that it would be a crime for me to cover my face with hair. If I wasn’t so good looking I would consider it.

cupid-stunt
    Free Member

sc-xc, my wife has a beard & she’s not bad looking 🙂

Bagstard
    Free Member

cupid stunt, pics or it aint so!

rOcKeTdOg

Where do you buy those enchanted mirrors from SC-XC?

OCB
    Free Member

At worst, people will only think that you are too poor to get kitted out ‘properly’ and/or ill-informed (perhaps even stupidly so) about the way things should be done.

It’s an anxiety thing, upsetting the established order, going against the grain, all that kinda thing.

Ideally, you’ll come to be regarded as a harmless old eccentric (which is how I think my LBS see me).

Don’t forget to wear baggy shorts over decent, road branded bib-shorts too. This is both comfortable (because of the decent bib-shorts) and useful as you’ll have pockets (for your camera, small change, food).

neninja
    Free Member

A few mates are going through a beard phase – one looks like Catweasel, another looks like Rasputin and the last looks like a pubescent boy as it’s a feeble patchy looking thing.

I’ll carry on shaving.

deep_river
    Free Member

All the greatest serial killers have beards!

smell_it
    Free Member

My bearded office colleague was in the process of blowing me a kiss (it’s a friendly office), as he pursed his lips i couldn’t help but notice that his beard framed lips looked like a dogs ringpiece. It made me think two things, the first being don’t grow a beard as i don’t want to look likes a dogs arse, the second being have i spent too much time looking at dogs bottoms?

jimmy

ginger ? commiserations etc.

is there any other colour for beards?

MrSmith
    Free Member

At worst, people will only think that you are too poor to get kitted out ‘properly’ and/or ill-informed (perhaps even stupidly so) about the way things should be done.

or perhaps people will think you work in a rigidly structured office environment with a boss you hate,’line managers’, ‘out of the box thinking’, rules about when you take holiday, laminated notices about dirty cups by the sink and rules about clothing.

crezzy

It’s Ginger and curly ,if I got hair straightners on it it would actualy be twice as long

kiwijohn

If Your Dad Doesn’t Have a Beard, You’ve Got Two Mums
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmFnarFSj_U[/video]

crezzy

cool vid

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘beards’ is closed to new replies.