Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • BBC2 @ 7pm The adventure Show
  • jojoA1
    Free Member

Really interesting to see how all the bits go together to make the whole. How they mix audio from one bit of film with different footage. There was way more of up than we thought there’d be. It was watched by both myself and Roberta like it was kids watching an episode of Dr who…. cringing with hands over eyes and through the cracks between our fingers 😮

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

You guys came over well although when you came in off one lap there was a “don’t speak to me or I will kill you” look in your eye

cudubh

I thought it was great to see real people out doing something pretty mental. I do like to see the World Cup and stuff on the telly but it was great publicity for our sport with ‘normal’ people involved, not just superfit pros. Seeing how knackered everybody looked at the end made me think, I need to give this a go.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

I still don’t believe it was you Jo, I didn’t hear any swearing…..

munrobiker
    Free Member

I’m in it, looking shattered (right at the start of the show too- the cheek of them, putting my “morning after” laps in like I’ve just started 😉 )

Wot Dot said- we were 2nd mixed pair/8th and they didn’t break down the pairs results like that. Boo!

Dunno about anyone else but I found that uncomfortable viewing- the memory of the icy climb, the constant fear of a wipeout on that ice. *shudder*

epicyclo

I loved the shell-shocked look of the winning soloist, especially when he was asked if he would be doing it again. 🙂

Highland28
    Free Member

Was in it very briefly, just finish one of my late laps coming in in the pitch black. Uncle was in it more, the blue helmet in the background hen the results were being shown and also my little bro just before he decked it running up to his bike.

I actually enjoyed riding up that fire road to begin with, it was quicker than it was towards the end and fairly easy going, just had to keep it nice and steady.

Looking forward to it next year already, wouldn’t mind doing it as a pair, just need to convince some other fool to join in the madness with me 🙂

singletrackhor
    Free Member

Puta is old and iplayer struggles to make 1fps. 🙁
    Tried iplayer rippers but all failed.
    Anyone got a download link for the show?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Hve you not got a download option for I player? Tehre usually is

singletrackhor
    Free Member

heres the link
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00zgz78/The_Adventure_Show_2010_2011_Episode_7/

puta is an old mac, iplayer app that downloads doesnt install 🙁

worldrallyteam
    Free Member

There is a possibility that TripleEcho (the production company) will be bringing out the Adventure Shows to DVD. Find them on Facebook and let them know what you would interested in. The are just putting out feelers to gauge interest.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘BBC2 @ 7pm The adventure Show’ is closed to new replies.