Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • PSA : Bargaintastic!!!!!!
  • breakneckspeed
    Free Member

ya rusty brakes just turned up 😆

boo – rusty brake cable order been cancelled 😥

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Anyone fancy a flood water filled full facer?

Bleurgh!

plop_pants
    Free Member

Bum. Just had a call to say the stock of xt rear mechs was overstated, so won’t be getting mine. Still, mainly wanted the sidi hydros so hopefully they will still arrive.

Simon

£22 XT cassette arrived today 8)

racing_ralph
    Free Member

and mine 🙂 Not a mark on it either and not even a hint of mustyness!

nuke

Got my 2 XT cassettes: a little rusty in places with what looks like a bit of chalk/whitedust-looking corrosion but I’m sure a bit of GT85 will get that cleaned up and should work perfectly fine.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

My Thomson post turned covered in silt.

Cheers OP nice one.

sc-xc

Cheesyfeet – Member

My £30 Sidi Dragons just arrived

And they are still damp & a bit smelly – definately flood stock

Cheesyfeet – when did you order yours? I ordered mine before I posted, and today I have had the out of stock email. I mailed them back saying someone had got some around the same time, they said they would look into it.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Ordered mine @ 18:22

Size 44 for me. What size / colour did you order?

firestarter
    Free Member

two xt cassettes and a chain arrived all looks like new. Shame the other two chains didnt come and i missed the sidis

sc-xc

aahhh, 43. Cheers though mate….enjoy your shoes!

vinnyeh

HArd pushed to find anything I wanted this time- eventually bought some Acid pedals to try- God knows why, they arrived today and don’t really look much chop. Still, only £25, including cleats.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

i will have em off you if you will sell? email me at robjackson@hotmail.co.uk

Can swap em for some Candy Cs if you want?

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Can someone send me the dimensions of that spherical bearing – I can get them brand new for £13

Jason
    Free Member

Marmite, thanks for starting this thread.

My Sidi Hydros turned up this morning. A little damp and a bit smelly, but apart from that they are like new. A real bargain at £30 🙂

coffeeking
    Free Member

Everything I wanted had sold out 🙁

racing_ralph
    Free Member

morning bump – who got what today?

chakaping
    Free Member

WTB DH saddle arrived today.

Only a couple of small brown marks underneath, but it definitely has the aroma of something that's been in a flood.

CHB

Can't wait to get home. Should have two pairs of size 45 Gortex SIDI winter road boots, a hope twin LED, El camino front and rear brakes for my 29er build, XT £30 shifters and bargain XTR front mech and cheap rear mech. Not to mention assorted random bits like park pizza cutter and some bargain dry lube. Might get fish n chips for tea to mask the smell of sea water when I open the boxes!

cynic-al
    Free Member

Got my hellmets, stem, mechs etc.

Annoyed to have missed out on that wee karrimor pack 🙁

Stu

Might get fish n chips for tea to mask the smell of sea water when I open the boxes!

You mean smell of river water and sewage surely?

CHB

Stu, in that case McDonalds for tea might be a more appropriate choice.

CHB

OK got my sidi road shoes…smell like 3 year old trainers.
    Have washed them out and put them in the freezer to kill off the smell (shhhh…dont tell mrs HB!), then will let them dry in the heat of the conservatory for a week.
    Lovely fit though! Well chuffed.
    Bought a second pair in 45 to go on Ebay come november!

julianwilson
    Free Member

cannondale commuter lights for mrs julian in perfect nick, and five (ie lifetime supply of) unboxed nokian dh tubes for a tenner. Yay!

racing_ralph
    Free Member
    plop_pants
    Free Member

2 pairs of sidis! With many missing out perhaps cr should have limited them, one pair per person. (puts flak jacket on)

shinsplints

Cheers rr – just ordered one of those chains.

CHB

Ralph that went to out of stock in 4 minutes after you posted!

CHB

plop pants, I did buy the last pair, but then another pair came up and I thought a guy at work would want them (who wouldn't?) but for some daft reason he said no.

snaps
    Free Member

Well happy here – Mono mini turned up & its only a Gunsmoke pro complete with Ti fasteners & carbon lever for £65, £15 for a £60 Giro helmet with not a mark on it, XT shifters perfect @ £30, floating discs have some slight tarnishing but should clean up OK.

plop_pants
    Free Member

fair do's chb.

Onzadog
    Free Member

anyone had the sram 991 cross step chains yet? How rusty/covered in poop are they?

AndrewL

Got the pro Mono – Mini too with carbon and Ti bling! COuple of XT cassettes, PC59 chain, XTR cable, XT shifters and mech – all great condition.

Got some SIDI's too, not really smelly – couple of spots of silt – bargaintastic – Thanks for notice.

Oh and 10 tubes for £1.50, should keep me going a while.

Telemaster18
    Free Member

Theres a bit more on now! Got my XT cassette through and XT cables both mint. Missed out on the cheap chains, gutted!

petrieboy

the site is running sloooooow probably because the whole of STW are on!!

schrickvr6
    Free Member

GO GO GO!!!

More uploaded today, looks like the bones have been picked clean but still a few bargains to be had.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

£20 avid juicy 5

schrickvr6
    Free Member

LX cranks are a steal, the Straitline pedals look good until you see the cost of the pins, although I'm sure you could use others.

I bagged an X.9 shifter and Flite saddle.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

any more bargains?

plop_pants
    Free Member

Onzadog, Got my 991 cross step chain and it is perfect. Not a mark on the plastic case or the chain.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 80 total)

The topic ‘PSA : Bargaintastic!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.