Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Bailiff in Worcestershire/Midlands
  • moe_szyslak
    Free Member

Suing someone and just managed to get judgement, can anyone recommend a good bailiff in worcestershire/midlands?

Moe

Stoner
    Free Member

no idea personally, but try one of the solicitors in Malvern like Whatley Recordon or Gaynor Smith Owen.

So spill the gossip – who have you kippered in court then and for what? 😉

moe_szyslak
    Free Member

A tenant for not paying rent, damage, not paying me for a sofa, loosing the key and generally being a scoundrel. Thats what you get for renting to people that are from places that flood easily!

I was a bit ignorant of this stage in the system (they usually pay up before this stage). The County Court actually appoint a bailiff on your behalf after they issue the warrant of execution, not a bad service really!

Stoner
    Free Member

tch. Tewkesbury types or Upton types? 😉

Fortunately Ive never had a problem with my tenants, but I recommend you never let to a friend.

Im off to drinks in Tewks on Saturday – had my rabies shot in anticipation…

moe_szyslak
    Free Member

This was an upton type. I normally have problems with the agents, not the tenants. Letting it to a trust that houses young people who have been in care as of next week, promises to a be a trouble free let, not….

I would recommend yellow fever too for "chucksbry", also advise you get your ear pierced and grow a mustache to fit it. Also may be worth setting your watch back 30 years once you arrive……..

mikewsmith
    Free Member

i think what you are looking for is a bad baliff they are much scarier

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Bailiff in Worcestershire/Midlands’ is closed to new replies.