Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • B-twin Rockrider 9.1
  • rjhazell
    Free Member

Hi, Has anyone had any experience with B-twin bikes from Decathlon?

I quite like the look of this bike, and whilst the wheels and controls look quite budget. This bike seems to have good mechs, drivetrain and front fork. Reasonable braking system… I just don’t know about the frame in terms of design and quality.

For £800, is there a better full suss?

RJH.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

For £800, is there a better full suss?

Only a second hand one. I think you will struggle to fin anything close to that new.

Wheels Rockrider Comp double wall rims by Rigida. JT D041/D142 aluminium hubs with sealed bearings. 2mm stainless steel spokes.

I have a pair of rigida wheels on an old saracen that had seen many Cannock chase winters and are still going strong now, trued once in eight years IIRC.

hainman
    Free Member

ive had the rr9.1 for 7mths now and love it,wont get a better spec’d bike for the price full suss anywhere….

continuity
    Free Member

Boardman for 999

justatheory
    Free Member

Giant Anthem on Paul’s Cycles for £899. Some of the components aren’t as good but the frame and suspension system are probably better and will hold value better if you decided to sell in the future.

hainman
    Free Member

i paid 600 in july last year so got a bargain

spchantler
    Free Member

i bought a rockrider 9.2 second hand, its great, re-specced the shock to a monarch 4.2 and new frame bearings from decathlon (slight issues at the moment, will report back) its a great bike, yeti have brought out a frame using the same linkage (i think its the 66)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘B-twin Rockrider 9.1’ is closed to new replies.