Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Ay Up Racing/Riding Tour UK
  • AyUpRhino
    Free Member

G'Day,

After a 3 month product tour of racing/riding in Europe, I have finally landed back into the UK (after riding Trans Wales), and will be hitting up the following events;

– Kielder 100
    – Isle of Man Challenge
    – Grizedale MTB Enduro
    – 3 Peaks CX
    – Marin Dusk till Dawn

I am rolling around in a motorhome, and inside it I have a small amout of stock that I will need to sell before returning to Australia (special pricing and no freight charge). Don't have all the colours but got stock of V4 ktis, V-Twin kits and even the new Ultra Lite Kits (bar and helmet). Either PM to see if I have your colour, or track me down at the above races.

If you know of any great mid-week night rides then please let me know. As long as they are 'kind of on the way' between the above races I would love to be shown some of the UK's great trails.

Anyway, getting the motorhome ready to drive onwards to Kielder….

Thanks,

Ryan

Shred
    Free Member

How long are you on the Isle of Man? There are organised rides on Tuesday and Thursday nights. Details here:
    http://www.manxmtb.com/forum/index.php

Keef
    Free Member

don't sell it all before D2D !

woody2000

Monday nights @ 6.45(ish) in Brighouse (5 mins from J25, M62) – details here 🙂

AyUpRhino
    Free Member

We are going to try and make the Thursday nigth ride before the event.

pan
    Free Member

just messaged you ryan regarding a set of lights

cheers pete

Solo
    Free Member

– Kielder 100
    – Isle of Man Challenge
    – Grizedale MTB Enduro
    – 3 Peaks CX
    – Marin Dusk till Dawn

Which event will that be then ?

slowjo
    Free Member

just messaged you ryan regarding a set of lights

well email actually but otherwise +1

paul78
    Free Member

Which event will that be then ?

Assume this one

How long are you on the Isle of Man? There are organised rides on Tuesday and Thursday nights. Details here:
    http://www.manxmtb.com/forum/index.php

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Is it just kits you have for sale and are you coming North of the border? I'd like a bar mount and gecko mounts and maybe a few other bits and pieces. I live near Glentress.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Tuesday nights in Keswick

See you in the Isle of Mann

epicyclo

If you don't get into the Highlands you'll miss some of the best riding in the UK

AyUpRhino
    Free Member

I should add that the discounted lights are only for sale from my hands directly, basically a 'motorhome special', and I can't post them out as a result.

In addition to the ultra lite, v-twin and V4 kit I also have 1/2 epic and Epic batteries as well. This is a fine upgrade for all previous Ay Up owners.

Ay Up now have a warehouse in the UK, so all UK orders are sent from the UK warehouse. Additionally, all spare parts and if need be, warranty, is now all handled in within country.

Thanks for all the links to mid-week rides, I will try to get to ALOT of them over the next 5 weeks.

AyUpRhino
    Free Member

What time does the Isle of Man Thursday night ride start, think our ferry arrives at 5:45pm

Nezbo
    Free Member

Hi Mate, i'm astonished still about how you pushed me up that hill at transwales and wouldn’t let me back of, secretly I am grateful, was good riding with you there (well trying to keep up).

We do a ride every Tuesday night in Darwen, you are more than welcome to come along?

Barney_McGrew
    Free Member

As an aside can I just say how glad I am that you once again have a UK based supplier.

AyUpRhino
    Free Member

I am ALWAYS up for a good ride, will look at the Tuesday option (currently I am in Glentress riding some amazing singletrack). Really need to get a map out of the UK.

AyUpRhino
    Free Member

The UK shop is fully up and running, all orders shipped within 24 hours, and the pricing has come down as a result. I am working hard to get all the colours stocked as well, and this should happen in the next couple of weeks. All spares are here as well.

AyUpRhino
    Free Member

Sorry, forgot to add, for those that do want lights and are attending the same races as I am, I can reserve you some light but please e-mail me to organise.

AyUpRhino
    Free Member

I also have 1/2 epic and Epic batteries with me as well….

AyUpRhino
    Free Member

Right, just did a little stocktake of the motorhome, and with the final 2 races (3 Peaks and Marin Dusk till Dawn), the opportunites to find me are getting limited.

The new stock that I have with me, and discounted (10-15% off and as its from my hands no frieght charge;
    – GOLD V4
    – RED V4
    – BLACK V4 kit
    – RED V-Twin
    – Titanium V-Twin (reserved)
    – Lots of EPIC and 1/2 Epic Batteries as well.
    – A very limited assortment of spares

Happy to reserve lights as well, and also if you think I am in your area and you want to ride then please let me know.

ryan@ayup-lights.com

spokebloke
    Free Member

As an aside can I just say how glad I am that you once again have a UK based supplier.

It’s a shame that they’re just a pick and pack warehouse. No product knowledge, no returns procedure, not even a phone number or email on the invoice.
    Product = good
    Customer service = nil.

AyUpRhino
    Free Member

All product information is on our website, and it really does have everything there. Contact information too is on the website, and on this forum you can find my e-mail very easily to ask any questions you have in regards to product/shipping.

Returns or Warranty are all handled on-line, again via our website. All we ask is that you fill in the information and its handled very quickly from there.

My e-mail is ryan@ayup-lights.com, and I am pretty much available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If i don’t answer for a couple of hours, I am either out riding or in a remote area.

ononeorange

Shame you’re not really coming south. Would have liked to have had a look at the kit and could have shown you some good trails down here.

Just bought a set of Ay-Ups and used them for the first time at the Ruthin night ride. They were ace.

spokebloke
    Free Member

All product information is on our website, and it really does have everything there. Contact information too is on the website, and on this forum you can find my e-mail very easily to ask any questions you have in regards to product/shipping.

Not true. The only phone number is in Australia. There is no returns procedure – warranty yes, returns no. No contact details on the invoice..

It’s great being able to find your email on this forum, but not all of your customers are on this forum….

AyUpRhino
    Free Member

Spokebloke, sent you an e-mail.

glynP
    Free Member

Ryan very interested in atwin set for a helmet mount, can you mail me a price, mail in profile.
    Cheers

clareymorris

AyUp Ryan.

Took mine out for the first time last night and fair play they are BRIGHT!! Cheers for the good deal at the isle of man E2E and enjoy the rest of your racing!

Clare.

AyUpRhino
    Free Member

Thanks Clare, still happy with your Gun Metal Grey choice?

clareymorris

Indeed I am……..they got me down ullock Pike last night so can’t be too bad!!

AyUpRhino
    Free Member

This if my final race here in the UK before heading back to Australia to attend the 24 Hour Worlds, I only have 2 more kits left in the motorhome. They are GOLD and RED, and will be sold at this final race for 10% off.

See you at the race….

momentum_2000
    Free Member

Not impressed with the website.

How much are these ligths before your 10% discount, I can’t find the price.

Or even simpler, can you just post how much the remaining sets will cost ?.

M2K

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘Ay Up Racing/Riding Tour UK’ is closed to new replies.