Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Attention Llanwrytd SSers!
  • neilc1881
    Free Member

Dear SSers (and other associated outside-the-norm bikers),
    If your eyes have recovered from the abuse in the Neuadd several weeks ago I am proposing a Friday night/Saturday ride-beer-ride for our motley crue in early January (probably the 6th/7th) down in the Forest of Dean. I have a vague recollection of something being mentioned about having a joint venture so long as you promise not to unleash ‘the mouth’ on us (is this a nickname you applied, or did I?). I’m not sure if I can cope with any more abuse about how terribly slow we must be since we use bikes with gears and normal wheels 😉 In exchange I promise to keep away from any stairs, clothed or otherwise.
    Any ideas on a good place to camp/drink in the area?

Happy riding,
    Neil

singlespeedstu

Have the carpet burns on your nob dried up yet?

tollah
    Free Member

Neil, email me (in profile) and I’ll sort it!

ssjeff
    Free Member

Anyone with geardanglers or that expension stuff that dares to venture into wokboys forest you be bumfucked for sure.

Ambrose

This really looks like it is going to very badly.

Neil- are you riding out with us on the 9th?

neilc1881
    Free Member

I’d better deal with these responses from the top down.
    Stu – You’ll be glad to hear that the ‘Caution Slippery Stair’ health and safety sign provided sufficient cover. Thighs, stomach and knees on the other hand did not fair quite as well.
    Tollah – A useful suggestion, thank you, I will fire an email off shortly.
    ssjeff – Do you work for the tourist board?
    Ambrose – Perhaps you think I am some other Neil, I know nothing of a 9th, however I whole-hearedly agree, this could all go very badly.

Stoner
    Free Member

ohhh yes. Wokmail sent.

ssjeff
    Free Member

ssjeff – Do you work for the tourist board?

Not the tourist board.
    I work for the FOD HSE.

Rule 758.3 states than “anyone with geardangles and upanddowny stuff fitted to their bike is open to a dam good bumfucking from the local forest dwellers”

Sorry if it sounds a little harsh but this is the way it works in the forest and it’s best that you know the rules before you squeal like a pigdog.

Ambrose

oops- sorry Neil. You are welcome to come along anyway. The more the merrier. Looks like it might be a nocturnal Doethie ride now.

alfabus
    Free Member

bump

my gear danglers and painfully normal wheels will be taking themselves off to the forest to join Neil for this little jaunt tonight/tomorrow.

Looking forward to some forest action, though hopefully not of the sort threatened by ssjeff.

Dave

ssjeff
    Free Member

I won’t be able to make this as i have an aversion to gears, suspension and tollah.

tollah
    Free Member

That’s a real shame Jeff 🙄 I’ve selected a bike with a dangler, normal wheels, tyres and has a bit of boyng on the front!

See you guys at 10 then!!

ssjeff
    Free Member

It’s ok tollah the real reason i’m not coming is because i’m not real. 😉

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Attention Llanwrytd SSers!’ is closed to new replies.