Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Arrrhhhh – Women!
  • titusrider
    Free Member

just because I take a different viewpoint to you or make and alternative suggestion does not mean i think that you are unable to make decisions and are a complete idiot.

Two adults should be able to discuss things without taking an alternative viewpoint as a personal insult and attack!!!

Any one else suffer with this or just me!?

wrecker
    Free Member

Maybe you shouldn’t call yourself “titsrider”

noteeth
    Free Member

Two adults should be able to discuss things without taking an alternative viewpoint as a personal insult and attack!!!

Pick a STW thread, any thread… 😈

I’ve long since given up trying to argue with women – I just look at them.

druidh
    Free Member

titusrider – Member
    make and alternative suggestion

Noob error.

Listen and nod. Listen and nod.

Jamie
    Free Member

Take my wife…please.

MrsToast
    Free Member

just because I take a different viewpoint to you or make and alternative suggestion does not mean i think that you are unable to make decisions and are a complete idiot.

Not “a complete idiot”? So you’re implying that she’s only a partial idiot? SO IT’S LIKE THAT, IS IT?

noteeth
    Free Member

SO IT’S LIKE THAT, IS IT?

😀

Fasten seat-belts, adopt crash position.

titusrider
    Free Member

Mrs Toast – 🙂

ps im well aware that STW also has this problem noteeth but i can ignore bighitter threads ……

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

It’s not what you said, it’s the way you said it 😀

Jamie
    Free Member

You might not have said it, but I know that’s what you were thinking!

portlyone

“If I had an argument with a player we would sit down for twenty minutes, talk about it and then decide I was right!” Brian Clough

16stonepig
    Free Member

It ain’t just women…

Bunnyhop

What is this ‘different viewpoint’ of which you speak?

zippykona

What’s wrong?
    Well,if you don’t know in not going to tell you.
    I’m sure at school when the boys are running around a field,the girls are inducted into the coven and taught the ways of womanhood.
    The ability to have a strop over the most minute thing and remember it forever. Being able to turn any situation into the man’s fault. The list is endless.
    We will never be able to outsmart them.

bigyinn
    Free Member

FINE! As long as you’re sure!

noteeth
    Free Member

We will never be able to outsmart them

Cougar

I think perhaps, despite claims to the contrary, boys and girls never grow up.

So the women are still insecure and see disagreement as a personal attack, and men still covet Lego and think farts are funny.

singletrackmind

” Its what you didn’t say “
    Actually .

Bunnyhop

Noteeth – do those come with spds?

noteeth
    Free Member

Noteeth – do those come with spds?

I’m deeply fearful of answering any questions about women’s shoes – whatever I say will be wrong. 😳

Junkyard
    Free Member

Women can be wrong 😯 when did this happen…we only debate on here because we arelost without their guidance.

Cougar cant speak for women but you are right about men…get kids its an ace excuse…the hours are quite long though.

littlegirlbunny
    Free Member

Any one else suffer with this or just me!?

Yes, I had an boyfriend a long time ago who would totally stomp his feet and behave like a defensive child if I even queried his viewpoint. It was hard work.

Funny though, I never started a thread titled ‘men’ over it.

Junkyard
    Free Member

But you have not forgotten have you 😉

Cougar

The ability to have a strop over the most minute thing and remember it forever.

I had an boyfriend a long time ago who would totally stomp his feet and behave like a defensive child if I even queried his viewpoint.

😀

emsz
    Free Member

men pretending to listen when you’re talking to them.

Cougar

Sorry, what?

bradley
    Free Member

@Cougar

This.

Vortexracing

Sorry, what?

beat me to it 😆

Underhill
    Free Member

Yes dear

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

😀

emsz
    Free Member

Arrrghhhhh

*strops off*

daftvader
    Free Member

Emsz… Mrs vader reckons blokes have a 30 second recall so that when we hear the words… “your not listening to me. Are you?” We can recall the last sentence perfectly… I personally think so too but I also reckon its a survival trait we wouldnt have survived without!

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Sometimes I get told that I’m ‘not listening’. I then recite the last dozen sentences to prove I was listening.

Mrs Feet sometimes confuses me not really giving a stuff about the current conversation with ‘not listening’. I still love her, but have learnt to filter out stuff that I really don’t need to care about! 😈

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

when a man is alone in the forest, is he still in the wrong?

Yes – definitely.

Just learn you are and move on…

martinxyz
    Free Member

Mrs Feet?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Yes, my mrs.

I’m Cheesyfeet (or at least I would be if I could turn my forum name back!)

flip
    Free Member

Decorators?

In?

martinxyz
    Free Member

I seeee.

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)

The topic ‘Arrrhhhh – Women!’ is closed to new replies.