Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Argh – My 'cancelled' online order has just shipped!
  • DrP

Muppets!
    Place an order on Saturday, ring up today today to confirm order received and will post out today (store has 'not so great' online stock info, hence the call!) only to be told there is no stock, adn item will be restocked next week.

I tell them to cancel order, which they agree too.

I then order from another comany who DO have it in stock.

Get an e-mail this afternoon from the original store – "your order has been shipped by 24hr delivery"…….
    Muppets!!

Phoned CC company asking advice, who suggested phoning company again in the morning!

So, what's the best thing to do now – refuse the package (being sent royal mail…), accept package and post it back, telling store to refund delivery and return monies, or something involving wee/shoes/bombers/pwning??

DrP

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Accept, and get the company to sort out the return.

zaskar
    Free Member

I hate it when that happens too!

Never reorder from somewhere unless the first order has been refunded!

Smuzzy
    Free Member

Win*t*n**y???

Davy
    Free Member

Just keep it until they arrange to collect it. They've sent it after you cancelled, so it's their mistake. You have no obligation to send it back as it's effectively unsolicited mail, (although you do need to give it back if they come for it).

DrP

Smuzzy – don't get it…

Anyway – have received e-mail from the store basically saying "don't sign for the package and it'll get sent back", which is pretty decent of them (I hope)

DrP

Jamie
    Free Member

Win*t*n**y??? = Winstanleys.

DrP

Oh no – camera gumph!

DrP

Esme
    Free Member

This sounds very like J E James – they pulled the same trick on me back in October

retro83
    Free Member

Anyway – have received e-mail from the store basically saying "don't sign for the package and it'll get sent back", which is pretty decent of them (I hope)

not really, since it's their balls up

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Argh – My 'cancelled' online order has just shipped!’ is closed to new replies.