Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)
  • Are you a hand-wringin', tofu-eatin' liberal nancy?
  • CountZero

No. Next.

Stoner
    Free Member

got you the first time. But as Ive posted before Ive already given away the Guardian subscription and I did explicitly rule out marxists. 😛

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Pft. I don’t believe those figures. I reckon tax evasion costs this country far more than that. I reckon FIFTEEN TIMES is a Conservative estimate…

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

It’s the other way round Elfie, if Croydon gets city status the main Anglican church will automatically become a cathedral. Croydon applied for city status a few years back and failed. Personally I think it’s a load of bollox – I’m perfectly happy with Croydon town.

Junkyard
    Free Member

no it was in the guardian 😀

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Ive already given away the Guardian subscription and I did explicitly rule out marxists

You can poke your Guardian vouchers up your arse and set light to them for all I care
    ……… if you don’t mind me saying so.

And please don’t call me a “Marxist” ……. either a Leninist, or Marxist-Leninist, but never just Marxist – people’ll think I’m a Trot ffs 😐

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Can I call you Lenny Marks, Ernie?

Stoner
    Free Member

Marxist-Leninist

Jeez. STW: The Home of the Niches 🙄

Edukator
    Free Member

It’s not just tax evasion (and I agree that that 15 times is an underestimate), it’s capital flight, delocalisation, declaring profits where taxes are low and all those things that make up mondialisation, globalization or whatever you call it.

It’s not a right or left issue because neither the right or left have tried to do anything about it becasue those that benefit are the people who fund the right and the left. He who pays the piper… . These Real Democracy Now people do have a point. Perhaps if they make enough noise the traditional parties will be forced to listen, for a while, till it goes quiet, and they can get back to the usual businees of mutual back scratching.

Edukator
    Free Member

And in answer to Stoner’s question. It’s not so much being able to swing to the left if they could as being able to vote for someone that isn’t rotten to the core and in the pockets of the rich whatever they claim to be.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Anyone hear that the Rees-Mogg woman got booted from the list? If only she’d gone with the Nancy suggestion from condomhead 🙂

duntmatter
    Free Member

tadeuszkrieger – Member

“Are you a hand-wringin’, tofu-eatin’ liberal nancy?”

Yes, but it’s better than being an culturally leaden,self interested, emotionally illiterate Tory boy buffoon.

Word.

Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)

The topic ‘Are you a hand-wringin', tofu-eatin' liberal nancy?’ is closed to new replies.