Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Ard Rock Enduro Sport Entry
  • skybluestu
    Free Member

Not sure if this should go in classifieds or not!
    It’s all sold out but looking for anyone who might have an entry for the Sunday event not needed?

SOAP
    Free Member

I’ve got one going for the main race on Saturday that I cannot do.
    But you would have to make fake ID to pretend to be me.
    Money robbing bastards won’t give me a refund even tho it’s 6 months before the event.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Money robbing bastards won’t give me a refund even tho it’s 6 months before the event.

Or, in alternative world, someone didn’t read the t and cs.

Lots of folks I know didn’t get in and were desperate to go, would rearrange plans to do so, and then folks like you drop out on a whim, suck it up princess.

vincienup
    Free Member

OP, best thing you can do is register for the standby although there’s probably a lot of people on that list already.

They seem to mail out anyone on the standby list with availability from any cancellations about a month before the event and then it’s first come first served goldrush all over again.

Ardrock tickets are very quick sellers. ID is checked at sign-on for legal/insurance purposes and you’ll probably find yourself poorer and in a field in the Dales with no event to ride if you buy a SH ticket.

orena45

Bit harsh nobeerinthefridge. Things can change a hell of a lot in the 10 months between entering and racing. A mate of mine had to pull out of last year’s because he found out a month later he was becoming a dad around race date.

SOAP
    Free Member

Nobeerinthefridge they could sell my ticket for full price within 10 minute/seconds.
    I think 6 months before the event is plenty of notice.

tops5
    Free Member

I was surprised to hear recently that they transferred names on entry for a small fee. Might be worth checking out

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Ard Rock Enduro Sport Entry’ is closed to new replies.