Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Ard Rock Enduro
  • woody2000

My waiting list place got updated to a place in the event, yay 🙂

I’m sure there’s been a thread already, but – who’s in? STW meet up on Sat night maybe?

Simon

I’m in, really enjoyed it last year.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Bloody hell, not you as well 😉

I’m off – its the first weekend of my fortnight summer hols so going up there Friday night and setting up camp, chilling/practising Saturday, racing Sunday and then home for a night before a tour of the Welsh Coast and a cottage in the Isle of Wight for a week. Looking forward to it 😀

Simon

I went up Friday night last year, probably do the same again this time.

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Regrettably its possibly my place you’ve got, my better half’s friend has rudely planned their wedding for the same day.

woody2000

dangeourbrain – tell them thanks 😉

DBW – few beers Sat maybe?

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Sounds good. And mandatory 🙂

rick1001
    Free Member

Dangeourbrain how did you go about getting rid of your place myself and a mate can’t make it anymore I have emailed them but had no response and they are non transferable

bennn
    Free Member

I’m in too, try not to ride over me when I fall off!

tmb467
    Free Member

Likewise…

Invite accepted

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Took a while (3 or 4 weeks and regular mail in that period) rick but they did eventually reply – I was about to resort to stw pitchforking.

Gutted really as it was the highlight of my riding last year. Still I might make the all mountain challenge thingy in September they just announced, more my thing than the enduro any how, I just didn’t fancy the short version on offer this year in August.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Ard Rock Enduro’ is closed to new replies.