Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Anywhere to get cheap Genuine Innovations CO2 cartidges from?
  • Bullet

Made the mistake of buying an Ultraflate CO2 thingy without realising ‘normal’ bulk buy cartidges don’t fit. Anyone got any ideas where to get cheap GI ones? Ta

lucien

Here co2 limk

Not sure what the current rules are on posting said cartridges though…..?

rp16v
    Free Member

has yours not got the screw on canister cover? I use normal co2 cartridges from model shops for bb/paintball guns

hammyuk
    Free Member

A seller on eBay called sharonkind123

zilog6128

You can use it with or without the screw on bottom bit. Definitely not limited to GI cartridges.

TooTall
    Free Member

Had one for years and never used the GI carts. You need to get the right size (I think 16g) but any 16g cart should fit it.

Bullet

Cheers for the comments but I have some some standard non-threaded cartridges from a web shop and the neck is a a fraction too big to fit into the Ultraflate head. Don’t want to force it as I nearly blew my hand off when my old inflator had a problem and I unscrewed it with a fully charged cartridge in it! In my defence I didn’t think it had pierced the top…

TooTall
    Free Member

Get generic threaded ones then. They work.

landcruiser
    Free Member
    CaptainSlow

^ +1

I buy 30 at a time 16oz threaded. Cheap as chips I’ve not carried a pump for years.

Bullet

Cheers all

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Anywhere to get cheap Genuine Innovations CO2 cartidges from?’ is closed to new replies.