Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone's Netflix account gone a bit wonky?
  • legend
    Free Member

Just went to watch an episode of Homeland only to find that ‘My List’ is no longer there, ‘Recents’ was gone, any record of ratings in gone and (most importantly) Homeland isn’t there anymore!!

Just me having problems or has anyone else noticed this too? It almost looks like I’m on a US version, the help section is probably the worst I’ve ever seen, no email contact details and the phone number is a US 1-800 one

MrNero50
    Free Member

Fine here. List is still there. Viewing on a smart TV.

legend
    Free Member

Cheers. I’m looking at my TV App and on the laptop, both are behaving the same.

Can you do me a favour and go to the Call Us button in the Help Centre? Interested to see if you get a UK number to call

MrNero50
    Free Member

Sorry, just seen the reply. The number I get when logged in is 0800 096 6380.

That via my iPad, but log in through safari not the app

MSP

Have you got a VPN or smartdns thing running. I lose my lists when I use one to switch between countries.

legend
    Free Member

Nope, purely the home laptop with nothing exciting going on. The TV App is on a Samsung which has been faultless up until now. It must be something about this connection that’s throwing them off the scent, although weirdly my phone is fine!

Thanks for that number, tried twitter and facebook so far but they haven’t got back in touch

MSP

What ISP are you using? It sounds like it is probably a DNS issue with them. Is iplayer working?

legend
    Free Member

Fixed by a simple router reboot in the end. Still don’t get why it would suddenly be confused though…..?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone's Netflix account gone a bit wonky?’ is closed to new replies.