Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anyone watch 'Ride Guide MTBing' on the Extreme ch?
  • jekkyl

It’s pretty good. This morning they featured Whistler mountain, I want to go. Checked Skyscanner & it’s £900 return, so you’re probably looking at 2.5-3k expenditure for a weeks riding :o(

_tom_
    Free Member

I got to whistler and back for about £500, you just need to do it at off peak times! And its definitely worth it, amazing place 🙂

mrelectric

Yeah, used to watch it. Not sure if I’m the target audience being (decades) over 30 but the actual riding shots of super-gnarly slick trails get you real stoked, or was that back in the day? Kids were tickled by the Canadian accents oot & aboot .
    They do get to some good parks & natural spots all over though. Some quite tempting places… tho the bears at Whistler put me off bit…

bland

Here’s another for you, they were filming at revolution the other day for trans world sport! Not seen that in years

jekkyl

You see the thing is I could spend that much & would probably have an ace time BUT you could take a week off and do ALL the Welsh trail centres & some natural stuff, kip in a tent & spend less than a couple o hundred.

_tom_
    Free Member

The thing is, all the Welsh trail centres are crap compared to Whistler. I’m still yet to ride anything that’s as fun as Crank It Up or Dirt Merchant!

BearBack
    Free Member

A week with us including transfers, accommodation, half board catering and guiding is iro £650 peak season.
    lift pass at £35/day if you want to ride dh, no cost to ride xc.
    You’ll get plenty of change out of 2.5k!!
    Bears… Not an issue. Cougars… If the rest of your budget was beer money, then those Wiley old cats will get you in trouble 😉
    cougar….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anyone watch 'Ride Guide MTBing' on the Extreme ch?’ is closed to new replies.