Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)
  • X-fusion Slant 160mm
  • RicB
    emmodd
    Free Member

Mine have arrived and been fitted but loks like they’ll only take a 203mm rotor – is this right?

snakebite
    Free Member

yup, 203 rotor

emmodd
    Free Member

Luckily i’ve one in the spares box. Seems a bit like overkill though doesn’t it?!

mtbtomo
    Free Member

Can these be set at 140 or 150?

emmodd
    Free Member

I think they can be adjusted internally in 10mm increments but you’ll need to check x-fusion site to be certain

sprocker
    Free Member

They can be adjusted internally 120 140 or 160 but 18 bikes drilled the adjustment rod thingy for me at 130 so 150 would be possible. They do have a long ac anyway so they are 20 km longer than my Reba for 10mm.

sprocker
    Free Member

20km my bike is well slack !!

Stevelol
    Free Member

Lol 😀

iainc

Some new 120 velvets here. Bedding in after a few rides and liking them so far…

fathomer

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but has anyone got any more feedback. I’m starting to like the idea of these over the Revs I’ve got on order for my Blur TRc build.

And is it still 203mm rotor or can you put a 180mm on?

widge34
    Free Member

Description says they take up to a maximum of a 203mm rotor. Cant see why they cant take smaller sizes.

IvanDobski
    Free Member

Sounds a bit odd but I don’t think they take anything smaller than 203mm.

I know someone who’s now forced to run 203mm up front but I’m not sure of the exact reason why.

Kuco

Slants are 203mm as standard no smaller.

andymc06
    Free Member

The brake caliper mounts directly onto the fork lower. X-fusion have set the mounts on the lower at 203mm

I do find this a little odd – considering you can fit any size rotor with the more aggressive Vengeance.

Mugboo

Before I splash the cash on Pikes, should I be buying Slants?

dmw536
    Free Member

Yes

Mugboo

Damn, I was hoping you’d say no 🙂

davidxbrown
    Free Member

I’m still running the Slants on my Remedy and they have been faultless, probably done about 2000km now , on how they performed I bought some Trace’s for my Yelli, which have exactly the same feel so well pleased.

zx1200r
    Free Member

Thanks for all the info guys, RL2’s ordered from JTech suspension £410 and he strips works his magic (regrease/valving) and them sets them to your weight and travel preference (140mm for my 456ti). He recommended the RL2 to me which he is running on his rig even though he can supply the big names. Hoping to see them tomorrow, get them in for playtime at Llandegla. Already got the vengeance coils which have been excellent. Btw also spoke to Chain reaction tech who said they’re seeing a few pike DPA’s in their returns dept?!

Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)

The topic ‘X-fusion Slant 160mm’ is closed to new replies.