Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anyone waiting…
  • orangewinger
    Free Member

…for a new Orange Five? Nearly four weeks waiting, probably at least two more to go.

rOcKeTdOg

i’m waiting for one without that awful bent top tube, i reckon it’ll be a long wait though

Chipbutty
    Free Member

I had a 4 week wait for my Sinbad Purple 2012 frame to turn up a few weeks ago. You may have a longer wait if its a full bike build. Well worth the wait though 🙂

gsp1984
    Free Member

Mine took 2 weeks which I was pleased about as I was told 8 weeks due to delays on the fox 140 RLC Kashima forks and on the reverb seat post. That was for a custom colour too… Ring them and ask what they delay is, I heard reverbs were also in very short supply if you ordered one.

applelemon
    Free Member

waiting is really a hard process,but the most important is that we should make a right choice

orangewinger
    Free Member

Its a 20″ in a standard colour, but I did add the Kashima forks and shock, and a reverb. I was told there was a delay on the forks until 5th Dec, so I will have to be patient.

gsp1984
    Free Member

Sounds about right then, I have no idea why mine turned up early, I was fortunate as my cube bent the day before I was called. RRP on my five pro was pretty high but I doubt they give preference.

orangewinger
    Free Member

Five weeks and counting.

orangewinger
    Free Member

It’s here.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Anyone waiting…’ is closed to new replies.