Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anyone used slikgraphics.com
  • mtbtomo
    Free Member

http://slikgraphics.com

Have contacted them about doing some decals for my carbon bike but not yet had a response.

Has anyone used them and do people think it would look naff on an xc bike or good?

pinches
    Free Member

emailed them a few times to get some replacement decals for my forks, never got back to me.

jonk

they never email you back

wellhung
    Free Member

If you send me a idea of what you want i can make what you want e-mail in profile

Gary_C

E-mailed them a few times,plus spoke to Owen (Mr Slikgraphics) on a couple of occasions.He knows exactly what my requirements are,(full frame & fork custom decal set for my d/h bike).
    Still waiting for a e-mail back,with design ideas,prices,etc.
    On the phone,he always promises to get back to me within a couple of days,but never does.

My initial enquiry was made to him at the end of Septmber last year..!!

I sent him a reminder on the 5th of this month,but heard nowt yet.FFS.

poppa
    Free Member
    slowrider
    Free Member

same here, no response whatsoever though im not too surprised; its probably a one mzn band and no doubt theres plenty of people santing his work.

Wellhung what can you do? Ill dtop uou a mail

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

A few customers on SDH but an equal amount with similar non-response comments. Shame because the work I've seen of theirs looks awesome! Was toying with the idea of some for my SC. Theres a brilliant P7 on their website with the Orange logo fading into the frame…

Saccades
    Free Member

bm to mail wellhung (?) later.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Anyone used slikgraphics.com’ is closed to new replies.