Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Anyone used Action sport.?
  • neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Are they okay.?

Any problems delivery wise.?

dblspeed
    Free Member

I just ordered from them and delivery was pretty fast. Be aware that they ship with DPD so you won’t be able to arrange a redelivery to your local p.o. if you miss it, you’d have to go to the DPD depot.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Ordered last week, arived in a few days, no problems.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Theres an option for UPS. Do they still ship with DPD anyway.?

Three_Fish
    Free Member

I bought an X-Fusio Hilo from them. Ordered on a Wednesday afternoon and received my parcel two days later on the Friday. They shipped using DPD for the ‘standard’ option.

Their communication emails are in English and you’ll get a tracking number to follow your item from Germany to your door. I can’t really think of any way that my experience could have been improved. I’d definitely use them again.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I ordered £300+ of kit from them about 3 years ago and it arrived quickly and safely. I’d certainly not hesitate to use them again.

njee20
    Free Member

Highly recommend them, ordered a load of spokes last week, not only were they prepared to supply Revolutions individually they were half the price of CRC and they sent me some spares in each size!

Wanted to return something and got a reply within an hour or so. Schwalbe tyres are very cheap.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

*breaks open the credit card.

Stuey01
    Free Member

Ordered a xfusion hilo, good price, quick delivery, tracking detail provided. As above really, excellent.

kimbers

needed some new chainrings but for not much more than 2 new middleburn rings i ordered these last sunday

http://www.actionsports.de/gb/Components/Cranksets/Shimano-SLX-Kurbel-FC-M665-2-fach::22979.html

arrived on wednesday

🙂

craigxxl
    Free Member

I bought some Nobby Nics latest model much cheaper inc postage than I could find in the UK. Arrived 3 days later by UPS. Big thumbs up

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Looking at my delivery status it says delivered but its not as I only ordered around 36 hours ago. I take it the status will change when it lands in the UK.?

Three_Fish
    Free Member

Which courier has the parcel? Can you see its progress on their website?

sam_underhill

Does anyone know if their stuff is all OEM or original retail? Particularly looking at Rockshox forks and XTR groupset.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Ordered a SLX groupset on Wednesday night and it was on my doorstep by dinner time today.

If only all companies were as efficient. Cracking price as well.

Monkey
    Free Member

Ordered an XT drivetrain, OEM, but a bargain. Took about 4 working days to arrive.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Anyone used Action sport.?’ is closed to new replies.