Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Anyone ride an 2016 Orbea Occam?
  • Special_ized_Jamie

Testing riding one next weekend but wondered if anyone had one long enough to give it a short review? Looking at the H10, know I want to add a dropper and also upgrade the brakes, anything else I should be considering?

Special_ized_Jamie

Anyone?

turbo1397
    Free Member

There is someone on this forum that gas got a occam tr Ltd I’m sure.. They posted in a thread I started. Can’t mind there user name though.. I’ll try and find it.

turbo1397
    Free Member
    doug_basqueMTB.com

I’m riding one just now. The 275 one in top spec. I’ve done a couple of hard weeks on it and it’s fantastic. Really capable but fun. I was worried it would be too close to my Rallon but it’s really different. I will do a more in depth write up on my website later but feel free to ask any questions.

akira

Have you looked at transitions? Covert is pretty nice.

teamslug
    Free Member

Morning. That was my thread. I’ve got a 29er tr. best bike I’ve ever had and I’ve had a lot of top end bikes. Rides like a 26er in the tight stuff and all the benefits of a 29er. Under 24lbs with a reverb but it was over 5k so it bloody should be. No problems at all with it.

Special_ized_Jamie

Thanks Akira, but it needs to go, I’ll give you a good price if you want to buy it!

@Doug one of your reviews would be great, just read the one you gave on the Rallon and encouraged.

I’m going to go for the 275 version, can’t afford carbon but will be top spec alloy version. A lot of people talk abot the weight but its hard to find out the real world weight on a site of the H10 model.

Hopefully getting a test ride of one this weekend so will post feedback on here.

simonk
    Free Member

We stock them in work, they ride really well, pretty solid climbers too, dropper & better stoppers are a solid upgrade.
    I took our demo one out for a spin, I was very impressed.

Special_ized_Jamie

So I took the plunge and bought one, but its taking ages to arrive.

Does anyone have any experience on how long Orbea take to deliver a bike?

orena45

Normally 2 weeks as I understand, but my Rallon took 4 weeks. It’ll be worth the wait 🙂

Special_ized_Jamie

Been waiting three weeks as of tomorrow, thought there might be a little wait but not three weeks. Last chance is a Friday delivery or no riding this weekend.

Crossing everything!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Anyone ride an 2016 Orbea Occam?’ is closed to new replies.