Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Anyone regretted doing Cycle 2 work?
  • epo-aholic
    Free Member

……..a mate of mine just got a pile of parts to finish off his TT bike – not exactley what the scheme is for but the LBS was happy top do it as they just stick it through as 1 x bike to get the payment apparently. 😕

Bazz

No regrets at all, on my second one now, first was a Planet X SL pro carbon which i use for long commutes (32 miles each way) on nice sunny days and sportives/general road riding now that it's paid for, and i just got a Genesis Vapour CX bike which is for daily commutes, winter road riding and hopefuly some CX events next winter.
    Great scheme can't say enough good things about it.

HansRey

no regrets at all. I got a highly upgraded merlin malt (before they raised the prices) for £500. Rebas, dependable LX groupset, 717s and RF Evolve II finishing kit. If i get another chance to use c2w, i'll definately do it again

BillMC

Delighted with the scheme. First time round I got a Tricross Comp which I didn't really get on with and it was ebayed for more than it cost me. Recently I got a Genesis Core 40 which has been amazing and has freed up my Maverick for my gf. My employer set it up with Evans but we've a relationship with the lbs who will act on the basis of a phone call and the bike's there 3 days later (much better than messing with vouchers etc).

druidh
    Free Member

Sponging-Machine – Member
    I'd quite like to see all cycling products to be sold tax-free, which may encourage more people to take up and enjoy cycling (benefiting us all). Tax-free helmets would definitely be a good move.

There is no tax on helmets.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Anyone regretted doing Cycle 2 work?’ is closed to new replies.