• This topic has 14 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Bing.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Anyone mowing the lawn yet?
  • Tracker1972
    Free Member

Selling the house (anyone want to move to Eckington near Chesterfield?) and ought to tidy up a bit, just wondering if anyone has hit the lawn yet, or am I going to kill everything and destroy any chance of selling the house, ever?

ski
    Free Member

First high cut was done last week, the whole estate seemed to be mowing last week round here 😉

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Sunny day, been raining a bit, going to some more, others are mowing, guess it might be time…
    great.

Rochey
    Free Member

Yes last week too.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Sssshhhh…the grass can hear us

Northwind

Mine is all moss now, much lower maintenance.

aikon
    Free Member

3 weeks ago

joolsburger
    Free Member

It's looking like I'll have to — Next dry day maybe..

billybob
    Free Member

the chap over the road has mown his in flip flops & shorts.. I'm no H&S kinda guy but that does seem a bit silly.

Our garden looks better with the wild meadow look

Raindog
    Free Member

I'm using the snow forecast for next week as an excuse to hold off for a bit 🙂

Tracker1972
    Free Member

There, done, a very light trim anyway, and a bit of a garden clean up, I think I have actually been gardening!
    Wasn't to bad actually, and the garden looks like someone loves tolerates it now, much more "saleable" if that is a word. Sellable if it isn't.

druidh
    Free Member

Dammit – I assumed this was a thread about something else….

mooman
    Free Member

Just ran the electric raker over the garden last weekend. Still a bit too cold to cut just yet – but by giving it a rake it tidies the lawn and gets rid of the moss etc for when the grass starts to grow in a month or so.

br
    Free Member

3 weeks ago, down south.

Bing
    Free Member

I havn't, but someone else has – result!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Anyone mowing the lawn yet?’ is closed to new replies.