Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Anyone looking for Sponsorship??
  • romster
    Free Member

Anyone on here contacting people/places/companies re sponsorship for anything???

deft
    Free Member

Me me me, but not bike related 🙁

GeeWavetree
    Free Member

You know ya want too 🙂

Our Sits team is looking for kit 🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    romster
    Free Member

What type of sponsorship matey? I was hoping there might be a team of guys/girls on here riding the mountain mayhem or something whether it be team or solo……….

romster
    Free Member

When you say Kit……..what you looking for??

Nezbo
    Free Member

I do a lot of race/riding if you are looking to sponsor some one 😉

romster
    Free Member

anyone interested – then throw me over your profile/race calendar for the rest of the year to andy@romsterbikewear.com and i'll be in touch soon.

Cheers

Romster

nicks
    Free Member

romster – we could do with some casual clothes ; )

http://teamstrudel.blogspot.com/

cheers
    Nick s

romster
    Free Member

nicks – you're what i'm looking for – drop me a mail over and we'll chat over the weekend.

Cheers mate.

romster
    Free Member

P.S – who do you know from Extra UK btw? You know Mr Higgins?

vdubber67
    Free Member

romster / andy – ygm

jedi

i am looking at a clothing sponser for my company

crikey
    Free Member

I don't do any racing these days, and as you know, am a cynical northern monkey, but I'd be delighted to help out in terms of technical kit advice.

I have a friend who has run a business making cycling clothing for various clubs and individuals, mainly triathletes, and I could help out by introducing you to him if you want to get into proper technical clothing.

romster
    Free Member

I already have several contacts in the tech market crikey, but another one won't hurt – drop me over an email with the details if it's no trouble.

Be interesting to see who it is – i may even know him 😉

valleydaddy
    Free Member

Romster – YGM

definately interested

woody71
    Free Member

romster, me and a mate have been accepted for this years transalps event and it would be great to get a bit of support in whatever form – i am currently have inappropriate thoughts about booze and sweets and need help! We are also a range of events leading up to it. Dropped you a mail ta Woody

crikey
    Free Member

I'll chat with him first to see if he's interested, he's got other irons in the fire at the moment, but if he says yes I'll drop you an e-mail.

On a personal note, I'd be interested in offering advice as regards tech clothing; I've been doing the biking thing a long time and have a lot of kit and a lot of opinions…

I'll be in touch.

romster
    Free Member

crikey is he called Dave your contact?

Cracking response all.

I'll aim to get a reply back to everyone that's dropped me a mail over the next few days.

"Thumbs up to STW"

crikey
    Free Member

No, not Dave…

I've mailed him to see if he's up for it, I'll let you know or he will contact you directly.

romster
    Free Member

You've got me intrigued.

Cheers anyway.

squiff
    Free Member

Romster

5 of us are doing Mountain mayhem this year, we could do with a sponsor, i've already designed the team name/logo, a sponsors name on as well would look good, you can see my designs if you like?

romster
    Free Member

squiff – i'm all eyes and ears at the mo mate – send it me over – mail address at the top of this thread…..

dmiller
    Free Member

romster – Member

anyone interested – then throw me over your profile/race calendar for the rest of the year to andy@romsterbikewear.com and i'll be in touch soon.

Cheers

Romster

I'm a fat git but I race old people on clunkers evey day on the commute and win nearly 50% of the time can I get some free kit and I will wear it as an advert for you? 😀

Actually that captain crash shirt is cool – wonder if I can slip it by the wife!

Zedsdead
    Free Member

I'm looking for sponsorship for my kids who race BMX, hey – it's a singlespeed!

One is doing really well and I want to get him to more racing down South but can't fund it myself…

🙁

squiff
    Free Member

Romster

YHM,

Squiff

romster
    Free Member

Squiff YGM.

Romster

squiff
    Free Member

romster

YGM

naokfreek
    Free Member

Don't suppose you fancy sponcoring a cycle courier do you? Ride around London all day, all week…just a thought 😕 I'm guessing it's not what your after but thought i'd ask anyway, email in profile if your remotely interested.

theotherjonv

Team LBD (Lard, Butter and Dripping) has been failing to trouble the scorers at a variety of events for the past 4 or 5 years.

I can offer 3 tangible benefits to sponsoring us:

1/ There would be plenty of square yardage for placement of sponsors logos
    2/ Said logos would nver be out of focus in any biking shots, irrespective of shutter speeds. You can measure our lap times with a calendar
    3/ It would prevent Ade from wearing the disgraceful skintight Cube Team top he acquired before last year's D2D.

When do we negotiate fees? 🙂

devs
    Free Member

I'm 44, ride nearly everyday mostly around the North of Scotland but also in Wales and the Peaks. I'm not great but can handle myself in a fight with a badger. Where I do excel over your usual mtb'er is the amount of time I spend in the bar after wards. I'm a retiring rugby player see and old habits die hard. If someone wanted to give me their kit to hang on me it would get maximum exposure and I've even podiumed the last 2 10 More in Morays as well as staying up later than everyone else drinking. It's just that a few of the guys I ride with have picked up sponsorship because they are good and I am starting to feel left out.

squiff
    Free Member

ROMSTER

YGM

SQUIFF

EuroClive
    Free Member

Can put you onto some talented riders, I train a lot of racers and know plenty of up and coming riders who need support. Clive.

romster
    Free Member

Great Clive – i've got to bail now though guys, well not right now but shortly. I would recommend anyone who's interested to drop me a mail over to andy@romsterbikewear.com instead of continuing to post on this thread as i won't be using it to discuss anything with anybody, i'll be popping back to say thanks for everyone's input though if people continue to post.

Cheers all.

walla24
    Free Member

ygm romster

Nezbo
    Free Member

YGM Romster 🙂

romster
    Free Member

Cheers guys.

Going to take me a while to get through all these emails so don't start worrying if you don't get a reply over the next few days, at some point i'll get back to you all.

Romster

IainGillam
    Free Member

Just Emailed you.

Iain

bullheart
    Free Member

Hello Andy.

YGM

romster
    Free Member

To all who showed an intersted in this thread – ygm.

For those of you who haven't received an email, you are down to my final pot of potential people/teams I'll be looking at sponsoring.

Apologies for the delay, i just really wasn't expecting the amount of emails i got.

Big thanks to you all once again!

Romster

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)

The topic ‘Anyone looking for Sponsorship??’ is closed to new replies.