• This topic has 24 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by pk13.
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Anyone listening to the ODI?
  • cheers_drive

😯

martinhutch

How bad is it? 😀

mrhoppy

Who are you and what have you done with the England squad?

convert

Pretty impressive so far – only really know it’s true worth when Mccullum comes out to play.

Bit of a milestone whatever the end result.

allthepies
    Free Member

Game over innit 🙂

cheers_drive

Pretty impressive so far – only really know it’s true worth when Mccullum comes out to play.

You were saying…

convert

😀 excellent. Though it wold have been fun to have him slogging away for a bit longer!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Who are you and what have you done with the England squad?

😀

muggomagic

Beginning to wonder if this is some sort of CGI trickery as they’ve scored over 400 and now Rashid looks a class one day bowler.

Houns

Easy explanation. Kit been mixed up

muggomagic

I expect Peter Moores would’ve been telling Root and Buttler to lower their scoring rate as it was above what he had on his spreadsheet.
    I know it won’t always result in scores of 400 but I’d rather England got out playing attacking shots than blocking and waiting for bad balls or the last 10 overs.

Great win England.

Houns

Top game. Gutted that I turned down an offer of a ticket yesterday

Rashid man of the match?

mrhoppy

Weird decision to field 1st when they won the toss from Nz, but England put the pressure on from the 2nd ball and it payed off. It’s an unrecognisable performance from the dross they were producing at the world cup.

convert

And to think that result comes with a few in the team not quite firing with the bat this time (or at least getting out without contributing significant runs). But that’s I guess what you want a team which play positively and where every time enough of them make runs. How long until we have a Rashid vs Ali debate for the test team.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

An utter tonking. Keep it up England!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Got to feel sorry for the opener…..

“So, you had your debut in that record breaking match, I gather. What did you get?”

“Erm…..”

😀

convert

🙂

Got to say it Twenty20 has had a real impact on the 50 over game, but I wonder if Twenty20 has now done its job and had it’s day. The world cup and now this match knock spots off twenty20 for me.

muggomagic

That Brendan Mccullum chappie seems a throughly decent fellow.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Didn’t see that coming. Shame Moore’s didn’t have the balls to select that team for the world cup. I don’t think they’d have won but at least they would have had world cup experience and they couldn’t have done any worse.

cheers_drive

Surely not again….

allthepies
    Free Member

Game over.

pk13

80 balls left not enough wickets

cheers_drive

Still, regardless of the result it’s good to see England ride to the challenge

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Surely not….

pk13

Aggghhhh

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Anyone listening to the ODI?’ is closed to new replies.