Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Anyone know about Liebherr fridges?
  • Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

Not a name I’ve come across but the man in Comet told my wife they’re the best, or something?

Anyone know anything about them? Any good?

Myself, I’d rather just go and buy a Bosch.

Muke
    Free Member

Didn’t know they made fridges but they are quite good at making these…

kimbers

we have about 50+ of them in my institute

they are indeed fridges and hold a steady 4C and are used very heavily, ie people in and out lots
    we also use their freezers too
    not much else to say really

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    brant
    Free Member

I rather hoped the made the Bagger 288.

We’re looking for a new fridge/freezer. but want one with a BIG fridge and SMALL freezer, and only 600mm wide. So sort of more fridge than freezer (rather than the more usual “about the same” amount.

The only one we found was Beko. Which was “fine” but I’d like a bit of choice.

Any ideas?

Bimbler
    Free Member

I had one in a fitted kitchen in an old flat of mine – the hinges broke and couldn’t get a replacement but I think it was pretty old.

They sell em in the upmarket electrical store near where I work and look really nice + expensive

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

Don’t know anything about Liebherr, but to answer brant’s highjack you’ll be needing an AEG Santo. Not cheap but look really smart. The one we have is about 2/3 fridge, 1/3 freezer, 600mm wide and about 6′ tall

Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

On Muke’s + others’ recommendation, have just spent £500 on one of these fridges (reduced from £750, eol). Looks good next to the ovens. Cheers.

augeri
    Free Member

I’ve got a double version incorporating wine storage – looks great, fridge capacity not as big as it looks weirdly, freezer quite small but overall pretty pleased. Not cheap but not as much as Miele and the like.

Dorset_Knob
    Free Member
    cheshirecat
    Free Member

We bought one a couple of years ago.

We bought it because the reviews were good (and as an engineer, the fact that they also make massive cranes helps a bit). It’s one of the large fridge/mediuum freezer versions, and we needed the fridge space for the family, but don’t have the width available for a US style FF. I also asked some German colleagues, and they said they were very good.

Difficult to comment further, except it seems well built with nicely operating handles, and the door alarm is great. If you leave either door open for more than a minute, an alarm sounds.

Paul

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Anyone know about Liebherr fridges?’ is closed to new replies.