Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anyone in the north of Aberdeen and able to take a photo of something for me?
  • maccruiskeen

As per the title. Theres a feature on King St, by the University, that I need few a photos of, this evening if possible. I’ve got / can find daytime pictures but I need some that have been taken after dark, once the street lights are on.

A good mobile pic would be plenty good enough and save me two 4 hr train journeys to take a pic myself. So if anyone lives local to there or commutes through and has a camera and a kind heart and can spare a thought for a fellow cyclist with a sore arm and stabbed foot stuck at home watching bargain hunt then my email is in my profile.

connect2

YGM

the00
    Free Member

Dark already?

trail_rat
    Free Member

well the streetlights have been on for a while here in dyce.

while i would have loved to have helped you out – from here to king street ….. could easily take me about 6 hours … people have been reported missing in aberdeen for embarking on less crazy journeys at rush hour !

maccruiskeen

people have been reported missing in aberdeen for embarking on less crazy journeys at rush hour !

I know that feeling. Theres no such thing as a flying visit is there!

Thanks to the power of STW it looks like its sorted. I knew if I hung around here for a decade or more something good would come of it 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anyone in the north of Aberdeen and able to take a photo of something for me?’ is closed to new replies.