• This topic has 41 replies, 38 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by chip.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)
  • So where would a 2 year old put……
  • oldgit
    Free Member

My Garmin.
    Last used Monday night, left it in my lid with my mitts. Last night my grand daughter came in with my lid. Now I can’t find my Garmin!
    While we’re at it I’m also looking for my Jawbones, black with clear lens. Last seen in my desk at home.

scotroutes

Have you checked your u-bend?

paulmgreen
    Free Member

Toilet ?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Toaster?

cloudnine
    Free Member

A kitchen cupboard, in the bin or stash it in a toy box

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

I found my mobile inside my floor standing speaker after my son had put it in the ‘bass hole’ at the back

RustyMac

Behind the sofa.
    Under the sofa.
    Slid under the side board.
    In the pocket of a jacket hung on the door.
    In a shoe near where the helmet was left.

There are 5 possibilities for you.

bikebouy
    Free Member

eBay ?

They grow up quick these days 😆

matt_outandabout

Posted out the letter box?

oldgit
    Free Member

Matt 10/10 in the gap between the letterbox and draught excluder.

crankboy
    Free Member

My cousin moved my dads false teeth . when challenged she kept saying toilet and wanting a wee . in fact she had put them on the living room floor perfectly lined up with part of the 70s pattern.

matt_outandabout

8)

Russell96

Guy I worked with came in one day asking if anyone had a metal detector, got the story out of him in the end. His nipper had seen him planting seeds in the garden so decided to plant all the sockets out of his expensive socket set.

rob2
    Free Member

Where would my 4 year old have hidden my back up hard drive?! Can’t find it anywhere.

boxelder

On the classifieds on pink bike?
    The little cupboard for the baking trays at the bottom of the oven is where I eventually found my keys.

RustyMac

Don’t have a 4 year old so this is more based on guess work than actual experience.

I am going for between the matress and bed frame of the spare bed you have in the spare room/home office.

brakes
    Free Member

the no-go zone under the bath, where the beasties live and no-one dare venture…

Speeder

Mine hides everything in the sit on fire truck – it’s now the first place we look for anything that’ll fit under the seat.

Kip

Glad you found it. Perhaps someone could guess where a 3 year old hid our Diablo light. Been gone for over 6 months and no sign at all, gutted!

Kahurangi

glad oldgit’s sorted now let’s help our rob2 & Kip.

rob2 – Inside the VCR?

Kip – planted in the veggie patch?

dannybgoode

Have you got a cat flap? Babybgoode likes posting things through ours. Oven, fridge, carrier bags, handbags, manbags – you get the idea. It could be anywhere!

pictonroad

got this.

Diablo is “upstairs” in your campervan. Gloves are in the dishwasher section of the little tikes kitchen. Pump is outside near the pond and the sockets are gone forever.

grahamg
    Free Member

OMG, my wife is due in Nov/Dec time – does this mean I’ve only got a year or so to train myself to put things away properly to avoid this?! Faaaaaack.

thomthumb
    Free Member

Posted out the letter box?

i don’t remember this but my gran tells a story about me posting £300 out the letter box – que my granddad running down the street chasing 20s!!

jfletch
    Free Member

OMG, my wife is due in Nov/Dec time – does this mean I’ve only got a year or so to train myself to put things away properly to avoid this?! Faaaaaack.

Yes

Our 1.5 yo has developed the understanding that rubish needs to go in the bin. She hasn’t yet worked out how to identify what is rubish and what isn’t!

wilko1999
    Free Member

Always the washing machine in our house. To the point that our 3 year old daughter was caught helping our 9 month old son get into it last week

martinhutch

Where would my 4 year old have hidden my back up hard drive?! Can’t find it anywhere.

Don’t you mean, where did I hide my back up hard drive, then forget completely about it and blame my four-year-old? 🙂

Been there, done that. Mostly blame my wife for stuff I’ve put somewhere stupid, obviously.

Dibbs
    Free Member

Our grandson’s put the Sky remote somewhere, luckily we’ve got a spare (remote not grandson). 😉

oldgit
    Free Member

Jfletch…..yep the bin, I now check as it goes in the main bin.

tonyd

Perhaps someone could guess where a 3 year old hid our Diablo light. Been gone for over 6 months and no sign at all, gutted!

Probably in the same place as my joystick, missing for about 18 months now.

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

Our Sky remote went missing for about 6 months, found it in the boys Thomas the Tank Engine bag.

seadog101

Can anybody tell me where I put my G-Shock watch? The bestest ever watch 🙁

mrchrispy

Our TV remote I often found on the window ledge in the bathroom.

makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

Our kitchen bin’s now in the toddler-no-go-area at the side of the house. Ever since I thought the bag felt heavy and there was netbook in it!

higthepig
    Free Member

Can anybody tell me where I put my G-Shock watch? The bestest ever watch

Lost my G-Shock for 6 months, it was on an Animal velcro strap, seems that higthepig junior had stuck it to the back of a curtain, only found it when we moved house.

gravity-slave
    Free Member

My old godson (3 at the time of the story) is very efficient and likes filing things.

His Dad had a heated and embarrassing phone call with their power supplier after they were cut off. Realised they’d not had bills for a while and investigated…

He found a shoebox hidden under the furniture full of post, including several bills and final demands. Paid them all off before any other disconnections!

mudshark
    Free Member

My wife blames our son for everything that goes missing, he’s good though as somehow knows to put into her handbag at some later time.

NZCol

I found my Garmin in the sink of the little tikes outside house kitchen bit. Second place i looked.

Cougar

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBKcr1lM3rQ[/video]

LoCo
    Free Member

In something, vase, pot, log basket etc

My youngest managed to get a floor board up and was putting stuff in there 😯

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘So where would a 2 year old put……’ is closed to new replies.