Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone in Morzine?
  • Ambrose

Arriving in Morzine tomorrow for a fortnight of mostly lifts assisted rides. Anyone else out to play? Also: does anyone know where I can get Wi-Fi: there’s none where we’re staying 🙁

jambalaya
    Free Member

Robinson’s Bar has wifi but they charge by the hour

growmac

This time next week we should be heading down there from Calais. Staying for a week and aiming to do 100% gravity assist. At least I hope so, my new DH rig is a pig to pedal :0)

michaelonabicycle
    Free Member

Le Sherpa has wifi for guests/if your in there for a beer (like we did) to get the code.

Also Le Tremplin at the bottom of the Pleney lift, again for customers.

Basically, there are a few cafe’s/pubs that have it for customers. None free that we could find.

growmac

If you’re on Vodafone, they now have Eurotraveller that means you get normal UK service abroad for £3 a day. Might be cheaper to use that every two or three days than pay for wifi?

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

Applied for orange fr 1 hour pass, never saw the service avalible again.
    Tourist info office has wifi. Our chalet did but it was a. Miles from town and b. slower than the post.

nishwick
    Free Member

Hello Ambrose.
    You on your own? We arrive on the 25th for 10 days.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

I’m out here for another 2 weeks. Need a lift pass? I’ve got a season pass for sale as mates gone home can have it for the price of a weeks pass. Can show you around and wifi too if ya want.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone in Morzine?’ is closed to new replies.